By hater - 16/03/2010 10:55

Today, I was proposed to in a McDonald's. FML
I agree, your life sucks 64 211
You deserved it 14 839

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Please, PLEASE tell me he didn't hide the ring in your Big Mac.

So? You were proposed to. Get over it. I was proposed to at home and it was incredibly sweet. Maybe he was waiting for when it felt right and it happened to feel right there. Be thankful you have someone that appreciates you enough to marry you since you obviously don't appreciate him.

Comments

Princesses don't eat at McDonald's. Even if one wanted to propose a Princess there, he wouldn't be able to catch her in that place. Therefore, they get proposed at palaces, and castles, and during the balls. If you never go to McDonald's, no one would be able to propose you there...So, if you want a dream proposal, don't go there even if you starve. Of course, there is always a possibility that he'd choose an even worse place...With that in mind, a girl must only go to places where she wouldn't be ashamed to be proposed. That's sure seems like a lot of hard work. On the second thought, just go to places where you're not ashamed to be.

Today, I proposed to my girlfriend at McDonald's. She was speechless, and later on I saw that she trashed me to the whole world on fmylife.com. FML

X_Life_Sucks_X 0

Be grateful you were proposed to at all, you spoiled bitch

Ellowise_fml 0

Could have been worse, I was proposed to on Facebook chat :) I said yes anyways though because I love him and I'm just glad he wants to spend the rest of his life with me...

At least someone cares enough to propose to you. Count your blessings, whiner.

Whats the problem with that? unless it wasn't your boyfriend, and just some creepy stalker person. Other then that, suck it up and stop being so picky.