By hater - 16/03/2010 10:55

Today, I was proposed to in a McDonald's. FML
I agree, your life sucks 64 211
You deserved it 14 839

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Please, PLEASE tell me he didn't hide the ring in your Big Mac.

So? You were proposed to. Get over it. I was proposed to at home and it was incredibly sweet. Maybe he was waiting for when it felt right and it happened to feel right there. Be thankful you have someone that appreciates you enough to marry you since you obviously don't appreciate him.

Comments

All these FML's about how pathetic and alone people are and you come here and cry about the fact that you were proposed to at MCD's? What were you expecting? The rose garden at Versailles? You're a gold digger and YDI. I'm fact I look forward to reading the FML in a few years saying he realized what a ***** you are and divorced you.

jshesq 0

I don't know which would be worse. The thought that he didn't care enough to put any effort into it whatsoever, or the thought that he DID put effort into it and McDonalds is what he came up with...

yakturk43 0

ohhhh FYL someone wants to marry your ***** ass...grow up

I find it stupid that people are saying he couldn't "afford" to propose anywhere else. First if you have a diamond ring, that means you got your money somehow. 2 mcdonalds can cost a lot too. I've seen people who payed for a 40 dollar meal at mcdonalds for only four people. I'm not saying it's not cheap but it's just as equal if you go to olive garden or something. Me and my boyfriend went to olive garden and got the soup and salad. The food was great, filling, and cheap. It's the thought that counts, but it seems he didn't put any thought into it. Just buying a diamond ring was worth her. I think that's just plain lazy, and a pretty low blow. I'd rather get asked at bounce magic. Where it would be fun. Actually I think I'll suggest that to my boyfriend.

How do you know there was even a ring, let alone a DIAMOND ring!?

You can't really call her a gold digger. Perhaps she would have preferred nature. Which is, by the way, free.

So hang out in classier places. Next you'll be complaining you conceived your 1st kid behind a dumpster.

Serves you right for *being* in a McDonalds.

FMyLifeCereal 0

You're lucky he's willing to share his status as a dollar menunaire with you. I think you guys should come back on your anniversary each year for a celebratory McFlurry. Are you registering at Dollar Tree or Everything's 98 cents?

zero112 0

it could have Been worst, he could have done it at BK lol!!!