By hater - 16/03/2010 10:55

Today, I was proposed to in a McDonald's. FML
I agree, your life sucks 64 211
You deserved it 14 839

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Please, PLEASE tell me he didn't hide the ring in your Big Mac.

So? You were proposed to. Get over it. I was proposed to at home and it was incredibly sweet. Maybe he was waiting for when it felt right and it happened to feel right there. Be thankful you have someone that appreciates you enough to marry you since you obviously don't appreciate him.

Comments

Plasmolyze 0

so hard to get on comment page from itouch

I've seen worse. Besides, you could at least be thankful you got one; some people don't or can't even get that far. And with an attitude like that, one might wonder why you think you deserve better at all.

Well maybe she was just a little upset because of all the whiny loud kids hollering, and the repugnant smell of the poor homeless men who could afford to eat another day was throwing her mind off balance. It's not her fault. A nice little park would suffice.

Phil_McCracken 0

is your honeymoon at burger king? <('-'<)

bugmenotmofo 34

I hope you say no since the proposal is less important to you than where it occurred. Romantic, not really, but love should matter more. You don't deserve to say yes, bitch.

heypeoplezzz 0

!!! Did you say yes? I might... depending on the person. Anyway, maybe they're saving all the money up for a super-cool awesome wedding,and nice house in the contry. Personly, I don't think marrage is all about the proposal. I think it's about the house and stuff you buy when you're married. My dad propsed to my mom in a restront, and they didn't buy anything. So it was free (the waitors and stuff were pritty pissed off) and now I've got loads of money for collage and driving and stuff. So don't be too ashamed. Say yes, and sit back for the best life you've ever had...if you know what I mean.

You have money for "collage and driving and stuff.".... good job. Everyone here being like "it doesn't have to be expensive, ungrateful bitch, blahblahblah..", she never said she wanted a $500 meal at a high class restaurant. but.. mcdonalds? I'd rather be proposed to neither anywhere else. even the movies is better than this

BboyFlippa 0
boosky51509 0

u know not all girls r materilistic self centered bitches... the thought of him (op bf) wanting to spend his life wit u upsets me!! what upsets me more was that he didn't do it at burger king the fries r way better!! lol sorry op but the thought is suppose to matter not where or how he proposed