By hater - 16/03/2010 10:55

Today, I was proposed to in a McDonald's. FML
I agree, your life sucks 64 211
You deserved it 14 839

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Please, PLEASE tell me he didn't hide the ring in your Big Mac.

So? You were proposed to. Get over it. I was proposed to at home and it was incredibly sweet. Maybe he was waiting for when it felt right and it happened to feel right there. Be thankful you have someone that appreciates you enough to marry you since you obviously don't appreciate him.

Comments

everyone is worth more than anything on this earth, you cannot make or replace someone. I'M very old fashioned,so I believe a diamond ring is at least worth getting for a girl. Because she is worth more than that diamond ring. Sorry but I'm not giving my heart away and my body and everything else to a man who thinks I'm worth a 200 dollar ring. Sorry if you people think if I'm a gold digger or a selfish bitch. But I'm not, and I'm not going to get married to someone who is cheap and thinks my price of being here is equal to an xbox.

@ 158 your comment is garbage. Get over it, people aren't made of money, especially in this economy when people are losing their jobs and houses left and right. If you refuse to marry someone for not being able to shit out a 50,000 ring for you immediately, you're a loser. Honestly. That being said, I'm not implying a cheap 200 ring from walmart is COOL, but if that's all you can afford, GET OVER IT AND PUT YOUR OWN MONEY INTO IT.

Phil_McCracken 0

I completely agree with ya, Midget. I proposed to my wife in the break room at Lowe's where I used to work. She met me for lunch, and I just gave her the ring. Looking back, I probably could've been more romantic about it, but we've been married over 5 years now, and couldn't be happier.

Epic FAIL, You see yourself as property, what, you see yourself as something buyable? You do know slavery has been abolished right? You also realsii it's the twentyfirst century, and there is an economic crisis going on? You are definitely staying single longer than you plan. . .

f4everenergy 0

poor thing.. did u say yes??

It happens, 24 years ago Mrs. Hush was proposed to doing lightspeed down rt95 in my old Charger. I had a better plan but I'd been carrying that dimond around for a week and a half and a song we both liked came on the radio, boom it popped out. I made up for it at 20yrs, gave her a new honking big rock over a a fancy dinner, she wears it next to the first that she refuses to get rid of. Not everything has to be perfect to work out alright.

yessirfosho 0

so its not the most romantic place to be proposed to but if you really do love him does it really matter? It might not be the way you dreamed it would be since you were a little girl, but sometimes you gotta wake up and realize reality isn't always that sweet.

kirbcheck76 3

The bf might have really put so thought into it maybe they went to that mcdees on there first date.

I was ganna say, " maybe that was their first date! then it would have been very sweet and nostalgic." but then I knew I'd get the whole "omfg who would go to mcd's on a first date type girls and refrained. until I saw your comment :) and now I'm also hungry :( lol 

Udi for eating at such a cheap nasty place, or for dating a cheap nasty guy

Bitch, who ******* cares? I hate these whiney fmls.

Today, the person I love expressed his love to me by asking me to stay together with him forever. Too bad I'm too caught up with material things like where he proposed to appreciate it. FML