By hater - 16/03/2010 10:55

Today, I was proposed to in a McDonald's. FML
I agree, your life sucks 64 211
You deserved it 14 839

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Please, PLEASE tell me he didn't hide the ring in your Big Mac.

So? You were proposed to. Get over it. I was proposed to at home and it was incredibly sweet. Maybe he was waiting for when it felt right and it happened to feel right there. Be thankful you have someone that appreciates you enough to marry you since you obviously don't appreciate him.

Comments

Punkartmama 0

Guess what? You don't get to decide where you get proposed. It's not some fairytale story, but get over it. It's not like you're having the wedding there.

med_princess30 0

^^this. It's not a fairytale, neither is marriage. From talking to guy friends, it takes a hell of a lot of nerve for them to propose to their girlfriend, no matter how many years they have been together. Maybe he did just get excited and HAD to say it, no matter where he was. Don't place so much emphasis on the proposal and subsequent wedding, the real work will be the marriage.

lovin_darkness 0

tell me, HOW is this an FML?! Mcdonalds is awsome

I hope this is after you spent three hours getting ready to go out to Wal-Mart to pick up condoms.

GiaHeart 0

Hahaha that's great! Lighten up, it's cute and how many people can say they were proposed to mc dee's?

420smoke420 3

did he put the ring in your happy meal and have the server bring it to you?

KurouTenshi 0

Y'all should get married there too. It would be an epic McWedding. x)

"Do you Miss McCunt take Mr. McCheapskate to be your lawfully wedded husband?" "Yes Ronald, I do!"

boddmon- ur awesome!!! made me laugh :D

did he propose to you with a Super Size meal?

AquaSky 1

oh boo hoo. you got proposed to, and I'm assuming you said yes. yes, you're life is really f-Ed because it was a mcdonalds. if you're going to be that bitchy about where he asked your hand in marriage, I would reconsider if I were him.

he was probably trying to surprise you, and who would think of a proposal at a McDonalds. and now for the rest of your life whenever you go to a McDonalds you'll think of the wonderful memory, at least until the divorce.

at least when they get divorced she won't want to go to McDonalds ... which will be healthier for her in the long run.

imakeubleed 0

dump him. men don't usually improve once married.