By hater - 16/03/2010 10:55

Today, I was proposed to in a McDonald's. FML
I agree, your life sucks 64 211
You deserved it 14 839

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Please, PLEASE tell me he didn't hide the ring in your Big Mac.

So? You were proposed to. Get over it. I was proposed to at home and it was incredibly sweet. Maybe he was waiting for when it felt right and it happened to feel right there. Be thankful you have someone that appreciates you enough to marry you since you obviously don't appreciate him.

Comments

ninba20 0

omg thats is so sweet...how is been proposed a FML are u crazy he loves u and wants everybody at mcdonalds to see it be thankful

I seen a woman proposed to in a filthy Atlanta subway, she was in tears and a crowd of random people applauded as the man got off his knee and they kissed. If the place is special, the place is special. I'm not into insuiating more facts than I'm given on these posts. That being said, lotta nerd raging going on here.

smashleighfig 0

Whats your point? you sound like a materialistic **** to me, tbh. Love is love, and if you loved him it wouldnt matter if he proposed while you were taking a shit. Suck it up princess.

thatoneGeo 0

Did you accidentally eat the ring in the dollar apple pie?

That girl is such a materialistic bitch. I am surprised any guy would even propose to her.

stop whining, at least you got proposed to.

to everyone who says she is a selfish, greedy, ungrateful bitch.... where the hell did she say she wanted him to rent a ******* ball room and hire a live orchestra, waiters, and a caterer??? maybe the park would have been a fantastically romantic place for her... he proposed in MCDONALDS. FYL INDEED! oh, and **** him too... tell him that you wont even give him an answer until he puts a little love and consideration into the question.