Kick the tragedy

By Anonymous - 10/07/2021 18:01

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend is pushing for sex even though I’ve just had spinal surgery, his reasoning being I only have to lie there, so it’s not like he’s asking me to move or actively participate. He basically wants me to ignore my pain and become a masturbation toy. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 686
You deserved it 159

Same thing different taste

Top comments

If he doesn't need you to be an active participant, then he sure as heck can just use his hand. Moron.

Giant red flag.I hope you get better and dump this selfish ass.

Comments

If he doesn't need you to be an active participant, then he sure as heck can just use his hand. Moron.

Giant red flag.I hope you get better and dump this selfish ass.

DTMFA. You just had surgery. It's going to be a long road to recovery. He can use his hand.

My joking answer: Offer to let him have a go if you can kick him in the nuts first. My serious answer: You need to seriously take a look at this. If this is a one-time brain fart, tell him he's a jackass and move on. If this is a pattern, you need to figure out what you will and won't tolerate in a relationship, because expecting you to do things that hurt you is a serious boundary problem.

Plot twist, he's only pushing for sex because he's worried about your needs. You've already been through so much, and he just wants you to know that despite it all he's still into you. You're more than just a perfect spine.

**** that! Dump him. What utter display of selfishness. No respect at all! I hope you heal quickly.

If he’s pressuring you and you are trying to say no…. That’s beyond sketchy. Get out as soon as you can, please.