Now watching

By Anonymous - 14/01/2011 23:07 - United Kingdom

Spicy
Today, I came home, turned on my laptop, and turned the TV on mute so I could check my email. My mom came home an hour later, took a look at me on the couch, then the TV, and asked what on earth I was watching. I looked up from my laptop and realized it was porn. FML
I agree, your life sucks 18 775
You deserved it 32 319

Same thing different taste

Top comments

don't lie we know you were watching ****

u get free **** on the big screen? lucky bastard

Comments

don't lie we know you were watching ****

u need to put ur tv on mute to check ur email?

If the tv was not on mute I'd believe this more. I used to turn my tv on for background noise when I first started living alone. But to turn the tv on mute to go on your computer for an hour and not notice there was ****. It's ok OP girls are allowed to look at **** too, no need to be embarrassed.

ha yeah you didn't make it seem like your mom freaked out too much

3rd! maybe! anyways if its **** she should know what it is. YDI for not payin attention!

dtbomb 3

Did you hit her with your money shot!!!!

justnbieber 0

um, I'm pretty sure you have to be subscribed to it to be able to watch it?

well u won't figure out life listening to Justin beiber

justnbieber 0

ok hop off my page stalker kthanksbye

actually he just looked at ur name not ur page.... duhh

She isn't looking to figure out life. She's looking to figure out the afterlife, because everyone knows that hell is just a Justin Bieber show* that lasts for eternity. *I say "show" because the word "concert" implies that there is music being presented.

wiggs5 0

you won't figure out life creeping on girls pages either?

FMLephant 2

30, its from the hit and run Fml below

hellogoodbye1996 6

I was saying fail because he said retaf insead of retard. durr

#26, I'm thumbing you up just because "retarf" said out loud is hilarious.

Cinemax, HBO, and Showtime all tend to play softcore **** at night. Especially Cinemax, thus the nickname "Skinemax".. I would have though this would be common knowledge since all you have to do is run thru the guide at night and see all the suggestive program names.

kboy1234 0

lol I know right.. it kinda makes the assumption of her being dumb ...

53: parkour ftw! and no I didn't need to google it. :)

I don't understand the point of posting a bio, them calling someone a stalker for reading it...it's like wearing a see-thru and being pissed everybody is staring at you.

justnbieber 0

sorry I don't check to see what channels have free ****, 75, you sicko.

why would u turn the tv on and mute it if ur not gonna watch it? ydi energy wasting monkey

Toasty283 8

#6. You can get **** on Showtime passed 11 PM. I know because whenever I watch tv on weekends, it always says shit like "desperate housewives" or "Best sex ever" or "Hotel Erotica"

Penaman 0

Wow that's suck. Can you still look her in the eyes?

Somehow, when I started reading thus, I knew the ending would be about ****...

I'm confused as to why you a) turned the TV on then muted it then payed no attention to it, waste of money and electricity much? and b) had to mute the TV to check your email... It all sounds suss to me, pretty sure you were just watching ****.

...turning on the tv a few min before you start watching isn't really wasting much if anything.

66 - Seems to me like she was ignoring the tv for an hour and never watched it. Thus why it's a waste of electricity and power. We not all be poor but you shouldn't waste it like that. OP probably didn't care because she's not paying the electric bill. YDI OP.