By Allie - 29/10/2009 23:44 - United States

Today, I got a text from my boyfriend that said, "Last week was the most embarassing time of my life, we're over." He was of course referring to the seizure that I had due to my epilepsy at Olive Garden. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 135
You deserved it 2 804

Same thing different taste

Top comments

morningwoody 0

You do not need him anyway. Go find someone who really care about you.

Yeah, on one hand it sucks, on the other, you are better off without him. Good luck!

Comments

JayDan0521 0

I was diagnosed with epilepsy back in 1991 and have had more seizures in public than not. I also recently got out of a relationship with someone who was incapable of handling me during and after a seizure. Post seizure is the worst as you are unable to care for yourself while your body tries to recover. Hang in there and i am sure you will find someone who will be not only able, but wanting to help you. I have.

jennifer5 6

Damn. Im sorry. Ive had epilepsy for 3 and a half years and it sucks. Luckly ive only had 2 seizures in that time. would the ass hole have dumped you if you had some other condition? Why would you dump someone for something they cant help. Its a good thing too. Because now you know how it would have been later on. Its better sooner than later i guess. If he would have stayed, and gone with you to the hospital or whatever the situation then I would say he was a keeper. I would get a lot of revenge! clear wrap his car. thats fun, because its hard to get off.

L0VEPiNK07 0

your ex is a douchebag. you're better off without him.

AnnoyingFlamingo 0

Of course it is embarrasing. He shouldn't have broken up with you, but if you have a kid a he/she ***** all over the McDonalds play structure, you would be embarrased. Maybe not to the extent of ending a relationship though. It's like winning the special olympics. Your still ******* retarded no matter what. You see know. It's okay for him to be embarrassed, even if it wasn't your fault.

I'm sorry that he did that to you. You deserve a lot better than him. In time, you'll realize he did you a favor. Good luck.

why is it several of these have made reference to "olive garden?" should i not go to olive garden cuz something bad happens after? lol

animallover0821 2

Yea he is a jerk! your better than him anyway.

anonymous69_fml 0

don't have seizures due to epilepsy