By Allie - 29/10/2009 23:44 - United States

Today, I got a text from my boyfriend that said, "Last week was the most embarassing time of my life, we're over." He was of course referring to the seizure that I had due to my epilepsy at Olive Garden. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 135
You deserved it 2 804

Same thing different taste

Top comments

morningwoody 0

You do not need him anyway. Go find someone who really care about you.

Yeah, on one hand it sucks, on the other, you are better off without him. Good luck!

Comments

EEElvirAAA 0

Your life sucks due to the epilepsy you are dealing with, but that boyfriend sucked bigtime, at least you are now free from one of those two annoyances.

Epilepsy is not a reason to break up with someone. And breaking up with you because of your epilepsy therefore constitutes disability discrimination, so you should sue him for discriminating against on disability discrimination grounds. I have no doubt you will win in court. Beside, what the dumb fuckwad doesn't realise is that he will be missing out on all the sex he could have had with you. His loss.

dancingyrlie 1

i sincerely hope you are a troll.

wildcat413 0

Sorry to hear that he cant accept ALL of you for who you are. If it was me, I would go back to the restaurant with you another night and enjoy the dinner we tried for the first time. I am an EMT and I know you cant control seizures. Apparently he is too thick skulled to know that. Best of luck finding the one who will accept you and all your faults.

I have epilepsy and it does suck, but no one deserves to have an asshole for a boyfriend/girlfriend because they are embarrassed of seizures. If my boyfriend ever said something like that to me I would want someone to kick his ass for me. can someone kick your ex-boyfriend's ass please? i hate him for saying such a terrible thing!

slaoN_810 0

coolhipdude your right, epilepsy isnt a reason to break up with someone. but neither is suing someone beacause they dont want to be with the other person. her disability doesn't entitle her to special attention from some boy. She needs to learn how to deal with her ****** handicap

musiciangirl591 16

its not a handicap, its a disability, handicap is an environmental thing, and most people go their entire lives without dealing with it (i've gone 5 years, still haven't properly dealt with it)

Connkidd 0
Kelishas 9

Anyone who's that ignorant, and selfish doesn't deserve you, you can do better :)

Well Fyl for having such conditions. Ydi for not letting him know beforehand! Ya know if you two were married he could sue you and take all you had!

HxCereal 0

@ 76 just because you're a virgin doesn't mean you get to be a shitwad. Anyhowwwww, he's going to get his in the long run. Watch, he'll get AIDS for being such a bastard.

Huh. Looks like the boyfriend posted an FML as well. There's one just like this from the guys perspective. Epic lulz.