By Allie - 29/10/2009 23:44 - United States

Today, I got a text from my boyfriend that said, "Last week was the most embarassing time of my life, we're over." He was of course referring to the seizure that I had due to my epilepsy at Olive Garden. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 135
You deserved it 2 804

Same thing different taste

Top comments

morningwoody 0

You do not need him anyway. Go find someone who really care about you.

Yeah, on one hand it sucks, on the other, you are better off without him. Good luck!

Comments

that guy is a huge jerk. if my girlfriend had a seizure, I would bring her flowers and chicken soup at the hospital and do whatever the heck she wanted for 48 hours when she was recovering.

Aww! A decent human being :) People who said she deserved it: heartless bastards, the lot of you.

Oh, jesus. This one is bad. You should probably just beat the shit out of him.

HighLife19 0

Oh my, Hon....slap him across the face a few times, then kick him in the balls. He is one massive piece of shit.

Uh... oh wow. You really don't need to be with a guy who's that much of an asshole and intolerant... I mean, if my girlfriend (well if I had one anymore that is), had any sort of medical problem, she would receive any support she needed to cope with it, and I would obviously not be embarrassed. Hell I'd probably kick someone in the face if they insulted her about it. tl;dr: Your boyfriend was an ass, so you can do better.

megmegmegmeg 0

your boyfriend is a d-bag. you deserve so much better sweetie. find a guy that will take care of you and not be ashamed of you.

Igor_g5 0

What a Jerkoff. Hope God blesses him with some equal to or worse than epilepsy in return. You're good to be rid of him.

This is what happens when you date 5 year olds... They are self centered & narcissists... I hope you are not with him & found someone with someone who has an IQ level greater than that of a pebble...

honey, he's a total douche bag. what the hell was his prob? he's a selfish bastard who needs to learn a few more lessons in life. don't let some brat like him get to you.

guys can act more like girls than girls can