By Allie - 29/10/2009 23:44 - United States

Today, I got a text from my boyfriend that said, "Last week was the most embarassing time of my life, we're over." He was of course referring to the seizure that I had due to my epilepsy at Olive Garden. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 135
You deserved it 2 804

Same thing different taste

Top comments

morningwoody 0

You do not need him anyway. Go find someone who really care about you.

Yeah, on one hand it sucks, on the other, you are better off without him. Good luck!

Comments

Equinox987 0

Sorry but, the guy's a self centered prick. There's plenty of others out there who managed to get over themselves.

solocredere12 4

What a dick. You're better off without him!

perdix 29

I can see where that kind of scene can be humiliating. If you are a coward. If you wanted to reproduce, you needed to get rid of this pussy anyways, it won't work if he has no balls. For future reference, let future dates know of your epilepsy ahead of time, so they can help you if you have a seizure. Or run away like pansies if they can't handle it.

I actually visualize running pansies now. Thanks for giving ugly flowers an animation in my head.

Aha! I like your no balls comment. That certainly made my day. I'm going to remember that one. OP: You are better off without him, trust me. I'm an epileptic too, and I have an ex that went behind my back and talked shit about me. using my epilepsy as ammo. Even though it may hurt, in the long run you are better off. You can now go out there and find someone who will care for you like you deserve. edit: And yeah, I also agree with perdix, since it seems yours aren't that well controlled. Inform dates and such of it, since you have the possibility of having one while with them.

around_the_world 0

I agree! OP, you are waaay better off not hanging with some douchebag of a "bf".

nonnymouse 0

Wow, he's a real ass. You are SO better off without him.

It's obvious that he did NOT break up with her for having a seizure, but because she had chosen to eat at Olive Garden rather than trying any of the fabulous non-chain restaurants available. And for that, the breakup was 100% justified. You people always think the worst!

Wow that's really ******. Egg his house :D

Honestly I think it was more that he didn't want to have the stress and responsibility of having a girlfriend who frequently has random seizures. Especially if you're in high school, that's definitely not something that he should be expected to deal with. I know it sucks to have seizures, but you shouldn't expect other people to cause a lot of stress in their lives because of it. It would be really stressful to see someone you have feelings for go through that all the time, and some people would probably rather just end the relationship.

Oh mind you I'm not defending him, he broke up with her in the douchiest way, and probably with a lie. I think that he really broke up with her because of the epilepsy, not the situation in which it occurred or how embarrassed it made him. He just didn't want to make a commitment like that. And she doesn't deserve it, because she didn't choose to have epilepsy. I was just trying to give his most likely reasoning. Not saying it's right. But I'm assuming they are a new couple as he didn't know she had epilepsy, and that's why he broke up with her later instead of immediately. I guess I wasn't very clear in my first comment because people are taking it the wrong way.

Or, you know, he's just a douche who was just that embarrassed of it and broke up because of that. I know my last ex-boyfriend ridiculed me behind my back for having epilepsy, and I don't even have seizures on a common basis. We don't know is motives for sure, but I highly doubt it was he cared for her too much so had to break it off. If he honestly gave a shit, he would have not only talked to her in person, but not said she was a ******* embarrassment.

musiciangirl591 16

i'm in college, my boyfriend has dealt with the fact that i have epilepsy from the time we got together, he saved my life one night because of his quick thinking, would it be easier if i didn't have epilepsy for the both of us? yes, but its our imperfections that make us real

Wow. You had a seizure and all he's worried about is being embarrassed? What a dick. You deserve better.