By Allie - 29/10/2009 23:44 - United States

Today, I got a text from my boyfriend that said, "Last week was the most embarassing time of my life, we're over." He was of course referring to the seizure that I had due to my epilepsy at Olive Garden. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 135
You deserved it 2 804

Same thing different taste

Top comments

morningwoody 0

You do not need him anyway. Go find someone who really care about you.

Yeah, on one hand it sucks, on the other, you are better off without him. Good luck!

Comments

BelaLugosisdead 0

You're better off without that douchebag. One of my friends from high school has epilepsy. He's had seizures in the cafeteria and people would stand there laughing at him. It was sickening. One freshman boy even kicked him while down. We spread a rumor saying the asstwat had herpes and a yeast infection. He never got laid again in high school that we heard of and the school nurse called him down to talk about it. Win.

tem1997 0

I would die laughing if he actually had herpes and a yeast infection!!

um...mercyFML, i fail to see how a medical condition is an interesting side of her personality. it's a terrible condition she has to deal with, not some quirky part of her personality that makes her more interesting. I also fail to see what being a douchebag about someone's epilepsy has to do with ur "survivalism" skills P.S: survivalism is even less of a word than "moar"

ProtoBuster_1 5

Some people find some absolutely stupid shit to break up over? Just because the OP had an epileptic seizure in front of her (now ex) boyfriend at dinner? What an idiot he is!

wow what an asshole. he broke up with you via TEXT MESSAGE for an uncontrollable disease...i know you probably loved him and it's hard to lose someone, but he is really really not worth it. get back at him ;]

Crunchy08 0

How could he be so heartless? that really is just a horrible thing of him to do.

As if it's not embarrassing for you too? What a douchebag. You are far, far better off.

You're better off without him. Be happy that you found out now and not after you married him!

SeximusPrime 0

If he has issues with that, it isn't love.

I'm so sorry that you got hurt in the process, but I'm glad that you're out of an obviously bad relationship. Believe it or not, there are great guys out there who won't just think about themselves and their "embarrassment". Don't ever settle for someone who doesn't genuinely care about you, again.

seriously, who goes to Olive Garden! You deserved it!