By flattire - 30/03/2009 01:14 - Canada

Today, two really hot guys pulled up in a car next to mine. They were waving at me and pointing down, I figured they were being pigs so I flipped them off. Turns out they were trying to warn me of the flat tire I had. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 428
You deserved it 84 203

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Uh...yeah, YDI. :/ Don't always assume the worst, the cliche "makes an ass of u and me" exists for a reason.

Comments

it would be a really awesome FML if you got into a minor accident because of it, or a cop later pulled you over. as is, you were just being a biatch to a couple of nice guys... not much of a FML. it's more of an FML from their perspective, actually. aaaand wtf, you say they were hot anyway hahaha lol #33, seriously, you really do HEAR and FEEL when you have a flat. another reason women shouldn't be allowed to drive. haha

How can you say OP is a bitch for jumping to stereotypes and then jump to one yourself? Learn some respect. As much as people think all women can't drive, wake up. We can. Just because one stuck-up person went and bitched out two guys, doesn't mean the entire population of women are self-centered bitches. Maybe you should stop being a hypocrite and check yourself before checking others.

jaxx11 0

try not to be so cocky... you're probably not that hot.

Arrogance gets you nowhere. Lesson learned.

Nadreth 0

Did you not hear nor feel your flat to begin with? I guess all that being self-centered/cocky and in denial made you stupid. Hope you learned a lesson. YDI.

You're female so i guess it could be legit that you didnt notice you had a flat tire, we all know how women are with technology.. YDI tho.

fcuk_fml 0

that's why you're an idiot. not all guys are just pigs looking for some ass. and i don't know how hot they were, but you're probably not as hot as them, no offense. i guess next time, don't be such an arrogant ass.

no_damn_luck 0

OP- YDI you narcissistic witch. #9 - I agree, but let me tell you, that's not what most women want today. They want some jerkoff that they can try to change.

What you guys don't realize is that (1) when you constantly get hit on (as most women do, regardless of looks), it becomes a safe assumption that strange men who gesture at you from their cars are hitting on you, (2) it's not safe to talk to these men, and (3) men don't only jeer at women because the women are hot; they may do it because they want to impress their friends or they want to intimidate you or they think it's funny. My mother is 58 years old and weird-looking from chemo and she still gets the "Hey beautiful, come here and suck it," all the time. I don't really think it's this woman's fault that she thought it would be unsafe to engage leering men in conversation. You can't judge her if you've never been in her shoes. I still don't think this qualifies as an FML, though.

Origami86 6

Today, I got hit on by a guy, as I did yesterday, as I did the day before. I get constantly hit on. FML You must have it soooooo hard just sitting there and getting hit on. Ever thought of how hard it is sometimes for the guy to find the courage and come talk to you ? But noooooooooo it's all about you. I suggest you go become friends with the OP who is mindblowingly stupid.

#42 is one of those "almost" hot girls that guys find it easier to approach than truelly hot girls. This causes her to get used as a one night stand quite frequently and has developed this "better than all" attitude. #23 is an idiot. She didn't say it was on rim. Flat can mean any varying degree of less than desirable tire pressure. She could have been in a large SUV and a noticable flat wouldn't have caused much of a difference in ride comfort, esspecially on a public road at low speeds. As for the OP, what a bitch. Seriouslly, you sicken me.