By flattire - 30/03/2009 01:14 - Canada

Today, two really hot guys pulled up in a car next to mine. They were waving at me and pointing down, I figured they were being pigs so I flipped them off. Turns out they were trying to warn me of the flat tire I had. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 428
You deserved it 84 203

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Uh...yeah, YDI. :/ Don't always assume the worst, the cliche "makes an ass of u and me" exists for a reason.

Comments

Monty_Python 0

HAHAHA! YDI for being a cocky bitch.

Even the ones who aren't hot I just nod at. Stop flipping people off.

bbananass 0

If they were hot wtf do u care? dumb ppl these days... ydi

YDI. why can't you take a compliment? i would love to have hot guys whistle at me. damn.

well_this_sucks 0

Women always seem to think that if a guy is trying to get their attention that they're pigs. Don't flatter yourself. I hope your tire is damaged beyond repair. Also, #43, you are completely right.

This is why women do not belong behind the wheel of a car.

starshine3987 0

HAHAHA #63 **** off. When is the last time you got laid anyway?

Well, that's what you get for being a sexist, misandrist, feminazi!

What? How the hell is she a sexist, misandrist, feminazi? She only reacted this way because enough guys have made it so a women's automatic response to men approaching them is defensiveness. It is completely understandable for her to not appreciate being catcalled. It's degrading and disrespectful. Of course, I'll admit that she should have heard them out, in which case she would know they meant no harm, but it was a simple miscommunication that does not deserve such hate. She isn't to blame for reacting this way, the men who have caused women to fear the entire gender are. Also, feminist isn't an insult.