By flattire - 30/03/2009 01:14 - Canada

Today, two really hot guys pulled up in a car next to mine. They were waving at me and pointing down, I figured they were being pigs so I flipped them off. Turns out they were trying to warn me of the flat tire I had. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 428
You deserved it 84 203

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Uh...yeah, YDI. :/ Don't always assume the worst, the cliche "makes an ass of u and me" exists for a reason.

Comments

This seems fake.. How do you not know when you're basically riding on a rim? Not to mention the odd sound it'd make as you drove >.>

Wait, since when have we've been calling "You Deserved That One", YDI? I remember, back in my day, we just spelled it out. It's not even the right thing! It's "You Deserved It"!!

I hope that brought you down a peg you dumb bitch :)

Wait if they were really hot guys, i don't get what was the problem... if really hot girls did that to me I would say hi or something... stupidddddd

Duh, I've stopped trying to help people with a broken bulb or tire going flat.

aego56 0

How in the hell do you not notice a flat tire?

sirfuzzitoes 0

GET OVER YOURSELF and maybe some nice guy will change your tire for you. Funny part is you mentioned that they were hot and YOU acted like your shit doesn't stink.

thinkpink 0

#17: Good argument. I agree with pretty much everything you wrote. Well, everything you wrote. BUT, one thing that I want to get your insight on: I am in a lot of situations where a narcisstic bitch would believe a perverted guy is trying to hit on them, but I don't EVER think they are, and some of that is a partial fear of making myself look like an ass (like this person). The problem is since I consider myself pretty open and nice is that when guys do talk to me or I'm in situations like this and end up being normal and nice and talking and whatever, they seem to think I DO like them more than what the situation at hand is presenting. And I don't. I always end up awkwardly having to blow them off when they ask me on a date or for my number. Weird. Should I just tell them I have a boyfriend?? (I do have one, but I feel like that is a low blow. Like, I don't want them to think I'm blowing them off because I have a boyfriend, I'm blowing them off because they usually end up creeping.) Advice?

If you not only didn't immediately notice your tire was flat, and then were being this rude to someone trying to help you out, either this is fake or you're a complete idiot.