By babyblues - 20/11/2012 19:45 - United States - Woodhaven

Today, this guy I've been dating for a few months freaked out and called his mom crying, because I told him I might be pregnant with his baby. He is 27. I haven't even taken a pregnancy test yet. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 890
You deserved it 30 989

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You said you were only dating for a few months. I'd be freaking out, too.

Comments

sammieshortcake 15

Why would you tell him that you think you're pregnant unless you took a test anyways? YDI.

Sorry, but you must be doing something wrong because MOST of the time (84-85% of the time, with a failure rate of 14-15%) condoms prevent pregnancy. Maybe once, and maybe, just maybe twice, but very unlikely would you become pregnant as many times as you say, while properly employing those birth control methods.

**** you fml moderating my shiitt homiie???

nicoleolivieri 3

Why would you say you may be if you haven't even token a test yet?

PB, dude, bad penguin. 117, though, that means about 14 times out of 100 tries with birth control, it still fails. That's a lot of pregnancy over time and...dedication.

TheyCallMeDamien 17

Always confirm independently before having that conversation otherwise awkwardness will follow.

DoxIxHAVExTo 10

The fact that you handle HUGE freakin issues like that freaks me out alone. "Hey, so I might be holding a HUMAN BEING in my belly that belongs to you which will force us to change our whole lifestyle around so we can accommodate ourselves and this new child and be good parental figures to make sure it lives a comfortable life so that they can become a healthy adult and be an independent thinking individual someday like how you and I are currently, unless we either consider abortion or giving it up for adoption. "But I didn't even take the pregnancy test yet. I don't know why the hell you're freaking out, geeze, calm down already."

Haha nearly the same thing happened to me like 3 days ago

Why just not have sex until you're married? Simple solution to a LOT of the world's problems, or at least America's.

You really shouldn't have said anything until you take a test in the first place. But he really should man up