By Anonymous - 09/03/2013 17:42 - Pakistan

Today, I'm 5 months pregnant. My 20-year-old boyfriend still refuses to tell his parents because he thinks he'll get in trouble. He thinks we can get away with "never telling them and just hiding the kid." FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 745
You deserved it 10 122

Same thing different taste

Top comments

funnyguy2697 6

good thing youre not married yet

I hope your child doesn't get his or her intelligence from your boyfriend. Good luck!

Comments

funnyguy2697 6

good thing youre not married yet

HowAreYouToday 34

I think if they were married, the boyfriend/husband wouldn't have been so freaked out.

RpiesSPIES 27

#7 iirc, there's another FML where someone's fiance is hiding her and her kid's existance from his parents... So it can still get worse for OP.

DyslexicPanda 12

Yea 43, it makes me wonder if this fml is just someone's attempt at rewording and reposting that fml

Well, they live in Pakistan too so it might be highly frowned upon or against his families beliefs.

True, if they were married, the boyfriend/husband wouldn't have been so freaked out about this. But he would be getting freaked out about other similar things in life. Do you really want to live with a guy who 1) doesn't take precautions against unwanted events and 2) cannot handle unwanted events. If you stay together, getting pregnant "accidentally" is not going to be the last unwanted event in your lives. But since there is a child involved, maybe go for counseling. He could benefit from some "cognitive behavior therapy".

Obviously not #22... His parents would probably not let him see his girlfriend for a week if they found out...!

Yourheadache 19

hide your kids, hide your wife and hide your husband....., I think he's protecting you, because... they're rapin everybody out there.

Lets hope that the genius from the father does not get passed down to the kid.

This is what Lifetime Movies are made of. "The Hidden Child - man hides his son's existence from his parents for 18 years"

FlamingTacos 7

Sounds like a flawless plan to me

Your name and picture is simply wonderful.

I hope your child doesn't get his or her intelligence from your boyfriend. Good luck!

What??? I really feel for you OP, the father of your child is acting like a child :( Tell him he needs to approach this situation with maturity because if he thinks that he can get away with hiding a kid from his parents he's not showing the responsibility that a soon to be father needs to have.

chlorinegreen 27

He's acting like a child!?! He probably IS A CHILD!! Lol I mean he can't even tell his parents because he will get in trouble. I'm 22 and not pregnant, and if I got pregnant I wouldn't be in trouble but would be looked down upon more then anything.

I'm a big believer in taking responsibility of your actions. He's 20, the moment he turned 18 he ceased being a minor and became an adult. He engaged in a (debatably) "adult" activity and got her pregnant. If he was adult enough to get her pregnant he should be man enough to hold his head up high and tell his parents. I guarantee his parents will have a more positive reaction than if they find out their son is hiding a grandchild somewhere and thinks he can get away with it.

He's an adult his parents' opinions shouldn't matter.

This is in Pakistan... Don't people from there breed like rabbits?

Atleast she isn't getting stoned, so maybe there's some hope for the kid..

If this is in Pakistan .... I'm confused as to why OP [as a female] isn't more afraid of HER parents/family finding out.

Just because op is in pakistan doesn't mean op is a muslim.. She could have move there...

ColbyGB 13

Your boyfriend's a smart one

And to think you let him impregnate you...

Hey it worked for Arnold for a long time!