By thinner than you - 20/11/2012 21:57 - United States - Hillsborough

Today, my boyfriend broke up with me because I'm now about 15 pounds overweight. When I called him a hypocrite as he's over 40 pounds overweight, he said that his weight didn't matter because "it's the girl's job to look hot." FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 721
You deserved it 5 380

Same thing different taste

Top comments

crazy4books23 13

You shouldn't be with a guy like that no matter what you look like. Everyone deserves a good person.

dryersheet 11

You are better off. Lose that weight and look super good then laugh in his face when he comes crawling back.

Comments

crazy4books23 13

You shouldn't be with a guy like that no matter what you look like. Everyone deserves a good person.

chell1894 13

Clearly he's much better as an ex boyfriend.

He's better off alone, in a cave, on Mount Everest.

Coming from a person whose picture is a picture of Fernando Torres.

phantumgrey 6

Both guys and girl should be a good body weight. Fat people are disgusting.

64 - That's rich coming from the guy who looks like a question mark.

dryersheet 11

You are better off. Lose that weight and look super good then laugh in his face when he comes crawling back.

Make sure you then run away while he's huffing and puffing to try to catch up.

I lost a few kilograms when my boyfriend and I split, now he has a new girlfriend but can't stop looking at me.

ahh screw him. at least you know you look hotter than him. lol. find someone who isn't 40 pounds overweight.

the_smart_way 10

Isn't the whole point of this FML the fact that it shouldn't matter what each other weigh?

Yeah, I just meant it as a way to spit back in his face. lol

Exercise until your boobs are gone, then see how he feels about that.

I've seen an obese girl with small boobs. It was strange.

LOL.. yeah that would suck. Some people just are very fortunate looking. Hopefully they have a good personality though!

There's no weigh this relationship can work...

He must have morbidly obese expectations.

We will just have to weight and see. Maybe OP will cut him down to size and that will be the end of it. Or else he will cut OP off because he's shallow, and he'll make fun of her it her expanse. OP should weigh her options, then make a balanced decision; but if he treats her excess-ively bad, OP shall have her pound of flesh.

BunchieRules 31

I'd say there's a fat chance of me making some good puns here, but what do I have to lose? OP, your boyfriend obviously doesn't have an ounce of decency left in him, or he would stay with you and help you lose the weight, instead of being the biggest loser about it. Losing that weight for him will be a ton of work, but since you are less overweight, you'll probably become slim fast... Too much?

SApprentice 34

Her boyfriend was just being thick, it'll take a lot of work to pound some manners into his skull. Some people just have minds that aren't as broad as others, or maybe he just can't stomach knowing that the bulk of the problem lies within him.

OPs (ex)boyfriend should just kilo-ver and die.

NagainaFier 16

85; puns can never be done excessively.

85- You shouldn't be so narrow minded. If you start having more fun, you'll have a weigh more enjoyable life.

I read 55's thinking every sentence should include a pun, and I was very disappointed to not find any.

michael99man 5

That's incredibly sexist and insensitive of him. Stand tall OP! You're definitely better without that misogynistic jackass.

I agree with number 2. Your boyfriend is such a dick!

Well tell him that it's a man's job to please a woman and that's not possible with his flab rolls rolling over you like jell-o on a record player.