By babyblues - 20/11/2012 19:45 - United States - Woodhaven

Today, this guy I've been dating for a few months freaked out and called his mom crying, because I told him I might be pregnant with his baby. He is 27. I haven't even taken a pregnancy test yet. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 890
You deserved it 30 989

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You said you were only dating for a few months. I'd be freaking out, too.

Comments

You sound like my husband's EX g/f.. She called my (now) husband to tell him she had a scare (with another guy).. she hadn't taken a test yet but said she didn't care. She was going ot tell him she was knocked up so it would 'rope him in'. ....And she wanted advice from my husband (her ex bf) about it!!!!!! Thank GOD we got new phone numbers... cuz she was off her damn rocker and would call all the time!

ClairM 4

why the **** would you tell him BEFORE taking a test? retard I hope he leaves your stupid ass. YDI

Apparently males who are old enough to have sex aren't responsible enough to deal with the possible outcomes. Also, I guess honesty in a relationship is no longer the best policy. Get real, people! He shouldn't have gone crying to his mommy. He's nearly 30, he should be able to man up and deal for a few moments till OP takes a pregnancy test!

flufflybuttons 4

a few months? what did you have sex the first night you met him. o yes you guys will live happy ever after

Eh? Where on earth did you get that conclusion? "A few months" could be anything above 2, so for her to be showing signs of pregnancy they certainly don't need to have had sex on the first night. Your logic is non-existent. Maybe you need to read up on some biology. Besides, even if they DID have sex on the first night... who are you to judge? I had sex with my boyfriend the first time we met back up and we're the happiest couple I know of... seriously considering getting engaged, in fact. (By 'met back up', I mean we were acquaintances at sixth form so we weren't exactly strangers. But that's completely beside the point anyway) You need to get off your high horse and sort out that black and white moral code... some people make me wonder about humanity.

flufflybuttons 4

a few months is 2-3 nothing higher.plz go back to school now of she said 4-5 it would of been different i didnt read all of your post to damn long

doglover100 28

Don't say anything until you know for sure.

echosaints 5

I'm sure it is ops.. Considering the fact that she's the one who might be carrying it.....

It's pathetic that he phoned his mum crying - that would put me straight off a guy unless he was below... I dunno... 22 tops. And if you're not even close enough to call him your boyfriend, I don't see why you told him you might be pregnant before taking a test. I would understand more if you were a close couple and were fully comfortable with each other. I hope for your sake (and the potential baby's) that you're not pregnant though. From the sound of it, he would be a horrendous dad. Far too child-like; he'd probably be one of those weird men who get jealous over the attention the baby is getting from its mother.

You sound very... judgmental. The guy might be close with his mother and there is nothing wrong with that. Sometimes you need some advice from the 'wiser' generation.

I'm torn on this one. If you are legitimately worried about a pregnancy, then FYL If you pulled it out as a joke or to mess with him, YDI.

Why would you think that any sane person would be okay after hearing that a girl the have been dating for only a few months? I think he needs to be the one making this FML, not you.

Condoms don't do shit. I have 2 kids and 4 mc's to prove that. Even with pill or shot.

Then why the **** did you tell him if you weren't sure? And seriously, a couple months? I dont blame him. YDI