By de-ow-dorant - 19/01/2017 08:00

Today, as I was putting on deodorant, I sneezed the hardest I've ever sneezed before. I ended up pulling a muscle in my shoulder. FML
I agree, your life sucks 6 048
You deserved it 597

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well that'll be an interesting story to explain. Don't worry OP, stuff like this happens. I went to school with a girl, and she dislocated her shoulder parallel parking, during her driving test of all times, just turned in the wrong way and injured it. Unfortunate, but kind of a funny and odd way for it to happen.

Comments

I can see it not being that difficult. Some people (myself included) sneeze very violently. So much so that the force of the sneeze shakes my whole body quite hard(for reference, let me mention that I'm 6'1" and weigh 220 lbs). If I had a limb in an unusual position, I could easily see it becoming dislocated.

Well that'll be an interesting story to explain. Don't worry OP, stuff like this happens. I went to school with a girl, and she dislocated her shoulder parallel parking, during her driving test of all times, just turned in the wrong way and injured it. Unfortunate, but kind of a funny and odd way for it to happen.

jcash52426 5

Don't you know your not suppose to sneeze when solving deodorant!!!!!!

species4872 19

<p>&nbsp;Crippled but smells nice.</p>

nattlecakes 19

If I sneeze in any unrelated position then the same type of thing happens to me and my body aches. Never sneezed that hard though!

nattlecakes 19

Meant unrelaxed* but it wouldn't let me edit my comment due to some error :/

I've had some hard sneezes, so I truely believe your story. Worst that ever happened to me during a sneeze was just biting a piece of my cheeck fortunately.

Been there before. It sucks. FYL for sure.