By babyblues - 20/11/2012 19:45 - United States - Woodhaven

Today, this guy I've been dating for a few months freaked out and called his mom crying, because I told him I might be pregnant with his baby. He is 27. I haven't even taken a pregnancy test yet. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 890
You deserved it 30 989

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You said you were only dating for a few months. I'd be freaking out, too.

Comments

OrangeDoorhinge 1

I wish I impregnated you myself. :)

why would you say something like that if you are not sure

why would you tell him without taking the test?! ydi

Ydi for telling him before you know.... It doesn't matter how old he is, an unplanned child is a scary though, especially when it's with someone you haven't been with for long.

These days there shouldn't be much chance of you being pregnant if you are taking birth control pills. Sorry YDI for not taking more precautions.

afairshake 8

Wow take a test before you spring that on the poor guy. That is a huge life change and how about taking some precautions. YDI for opening your mouth before you know.

You should have taken a test first. Silly move.

Probably for the best, such a strong opinion like that shows attributes of a womanizer... Probably would have gotten a lot worse over the years if you had stayed in the relationship. You don't need him anyhow.

I don't think this is an fml just because he is crying. Maybe because of the unplanned pregnancy possibility - but I think it is very understandable that he is anxious and worried. You've only been dating a few months and a baby is a huge life-changer by the sound of things.