By babyblues - 20/11/2012 19:45 - United States - Woodhaven

Today, this guy I've been dating for a few months freaked out and called his mom crying, because I told him I might be pregnant with his baby. He is 27. I haven't even taken a pregnancy test yet. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 890
You deserved it 30 989

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You said you were only dating for a few months. I'd be freaking out, too.

Comments

Well why'd you tell him if you haven't even tested yet?

perdix 29

On the plus side, you could end up with two babies after only one delivery.

MrWhites 3

Why didn't you take the test first. Not cool. There is IS and IS NOT There is no might.

Oh stop it. Of course there is a might. How else do you know to take a pregnancy test? A 27 year old man should be able to wait a few hours or a day to hear back from the woman he's been dating from awhile about a possible pregnancy. OP probably has shit to do. Maybe she didn't have time to go buy a pregnancy test but she wanted to let her bf know that she would be taking a test ASAP. OP shouldn't have told him until she tool a test? How about the guy shouldn't have gone crying to his mom until he knew for sure. OP was just being honest with the guy.

Psycho_Babydoll 26

So many things wrong with this... why tell a guy you've only been seeing for a few months that you might be pregnant? That is OBVIOUSLY going to freak him out. Most guys are still not sure if they want kids after a couple of years of being with someone, so you're feeling indignant because your boyfriend of a few darn months is stressing out over that? This is a pretty extreme comparison but it's like saying that you probably have a serious illness before seeing a doctor. You'd obviously scare whoever you told if you said that, and then if the tests were negative it would have been for nothing. This whole story is such a fail.

perdix 29

That's a pretty shitty thing to do to a guy. I had a girlfriend who pulled that shit on me -- twice. The first time was nerve-wracking, the second was a "boy who cried wolf" moment. There is no good outcome for the girl. Take the test on your own first and then only mention it to the guy if it comes back positive.

27? If I were him, I would throw a party of 20 people drinking and dancing

perdix 29

"Mommy!!! I might have to marry my practice girlfriend!!! Waaaaah!"