By Username - 18/03/2010 08:21 - France

Spicy
Today, my wife told me she was very horny as we have not had sex in about two weeks, so I told her to do something for me to get me in the mood. She sighed and then went upstairs to get ready for work. FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 564
You deserved it 49 683

Same thing different taste

Top comments

snakeonthesun 0

that's why she said she was horny! To get you in the mood. was that not enough?

"Um, you need to get me in the mood." Isn't that something a woman says? Pull out your tampon and **** that woman stupid.

Comments

Marv21 0

Is she wants it she should take it I think it's good when a girl takes control not just waits for the guy to make the move makes it more fun ha and btw melly gotta say damn lookin good

dumb ass. she wanted us to take the lead. seriously, you didn't get that? Maybe she'll be smart enough to get her needs met elsewhere since our a little dense.

WTF? Hearing that, I would have jumped up and carried her into the bedroom. That's more than enough to make a dude instantly hard. What a boring person you must be if you can't even maintain a sex life where the woman is trying to initiate it. She probably regrets marrying you.

you are an idiot.... no wonder she just left..

OP-- You are such a loser. I hope she finds someone at her work who does not need to be "worked up". This is a FML BECAUSE OF YOU! No wonder women turn to other women.

if you try not to get defensive, and listen to what people are saying, you might learn something. Your wife was saying 'love me, show some interest in me' on a very basic level and you said 'no.' That's rejecting her - and it will have an opposite effect - she'll be less inclined to approach you next time and even less likely to put 'some effort into it'. She'll be afraid to reach out to you. The fact that it's been 2 weeks says a lot anyway. My guess is your relationship has become more about problems than fun. especially given your f/u post. For the sake of both of you, you need to turn things around. I know what I'm talking about, been there, done that. One person has to step up and be positive and create the relationship they want. You want different, be different. Come home with a toy and try it out as Soon as you get home. Make out with your wife just because, touch her all the time, whether you have sex or not. I guarantee she will do the same. And don't be critical, make suggestions. if she loves you, she will respond. it might take some time, but it will be worth it, promise Otherwise, I do think she might go elsewhere. And it might sound better, now, but I know a lot of divorced Dads that miss being married, believe it or not. One other thing, maybe talk to your doctor? You sound depressed.

tboudre 0

are we married to the same woman?

I HATED when my ex boyfriend did that, it really doesn't make us women feel very sexual when we say what we want and then get an "I'm not horny, but I could be!" IMO OP, you hell deserved that. You expect us to be ready when you are, so do something about it yourself. I would HOPE that the thought of having sex with your wife would do it for you, but I guess not

Monikabug 9

wow ydi for not taking the chance while she was horny. i mean if my gf told me she was horny i would'nt hesitate to make a move lol.regardless if you're not in the mood at the end of the day you're a happy man:)