By Username - 18/03/2010 08:21 - France

Spicy
Today, my wife told me she was very horny as we have not had sex in about two weeks, so I told her to do something for me to get me in the mood. She sighed and then went upstairs to get ready for work. FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 564
You deserved it 49 683

Same thing different taste

Top comments

snakeonthesun 0

that's why she said she was horny! To get you in the mood. was that not enough?

"Um, you need to get me in the mood." Isn't that something a woman says? Pull out your tampon and **** that woman stupid.

Comments

I hope you enjoy your life of being replaced by a vibrator. She has to try to get you in the mood now? Your lovely wife just admitted to you that she was horny, you should have been behaving like a caveman and dragging her off to bed! honestly, i tell my fiance that i'm horny we dont even make it to the bed, just wherever i happen to be saying that! Unless of course in a car, then he drives so fast i'm amazed he doesn't get a speeding ticket or an accident.

**** the double standard. I hate women who think all they have to do is show up for sex. They complain about lack of foreplay but all they do is lay there like a dead fish. Replaced by a vibrator? Not before I replace her with a new woman who isn't as lazy.

Bitter about something? Yes, there will be girls who do nothing, but there will also be guys who are equally crap in bed. You can't just say every girl who complains her guy does nothing is lying because she must be the one doing nothing, because that won't always be true.

Did I say that at all? Lemme check... no. No I didn't.

Oh I think I see your misunderstanding. You took "they" out of context to mean all women. I was referring specifically to the women mentioned in the previous sentence, who think all they have to do is show up for sex.

Fair enough, I suppose. Sorry for the misunderstanding. (and yes, you're right, that was how I read it)

#158 wins it. im a woman and i completely agree with that lmao. i admit i can be lazy but i mean when it starts going im the tiger and he's the bunny :p

ydi for not going after her. and to all the knobs calling her lazy, stfu...I would bet that she left for work because of how unsexy his delivery was. OP next time dont demand she get on her knees and serve. How about being sexy...take her in your arms, kiss her, pull her hair a lil AND THEN ask her to pleasure you (dont say "do somethin ta turn meh on woman!") or guide her hands and head where you want them. you'll get a better response i bet.

not really double standards tbh. men and women have different emotional and physical reactions to sex and the topic in general. these generalizations are made because thats usually how people operate, except for the special few. women who are horny wanna be wanted/taken but op wanted to help himself before helping her, instead of helping her and in the process helping himself. huge turnoff. her sighing was basically "really? I tell you I want sex and you sit there and tell me to please you.. and I have to go to work. the hell?" idsigh too. she started the whole topic. a women telling you she wants your **** is hot isn't it? guess not.

Chocolate_Chunk 2

she wants something, she can work for it, just like it is for guys. **** you and your double standards (and yeah, they are double standards, it's just funny that you spewed them around while saying that they weren't there)

logical_guy 0

wasn't telling you enough... ******

Dude, seriously!?!?!?! She comes onto you and you say that??? If there is a next time, try to act interested!

Chomperz 0

You should have just told her to give you a fricken lap dance, doesnt that put you in the mood?

hlowe805 0

she said she was horny that shudv been more than enough for u