By Username - 18/03/2010 08:21 - France

Spicy
Today, my wife told me she was very horny as we have not had sex in about two weeks, so I told her to do something for me to get me in the mood. She sighed and then went upstairs to get ready for work. FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 564
You deserved it 49 683

Same thing different taste

Top comments

snakeonthesun 0

that's why she said she was horny! To get you in the mood. was that not enough?

"Um, you need to get me in the mood." Isn't that something a woman says? Pull out your tampon and **** that woman stupid.

Comments

I thought guys were ALWAYS in the mood!!

When a girl says that, we want YOU to make the first move! duh.

AquaSky 1

YDI for being a lousy lover. If your wife propositions you, get your act together and take her in a manly fashion.

lakornla 0

If she had to work, chances are she was just going for a quicky, not foreplay.

not had sex in 2 weeks and she's this prissy about it? well sounds to me like you're very well married. congrats.

really? you weren't in the mood? maybe you should have your hormon levels checked just saying. could be her but it could be you too.

mrzero 0

you are an asshole. give her my phone#

YDI. after 2 weeks you should have been ready as soon as she told you she was horny. if not, then I would assume you are getting it somewhere else or have erectile problems (if it's this then I feel for you). Either way you basically told her she doesn't do it for you, and who would want that! if you get another chance like that, and you're not ready to go, don't let on and just go for it. she'll probably do what you need without you telling her she has to. It doesn't matter if your male or female, being told you have to work for it is a big turn off.

likeyummy 0

Give her what she ******* wants, theres not time to ask questions. whip ur dick out for her. hehe ;)