By Username - 18/03/2010 08:21 - France

Spicy
Today, my wife told me she was very horny as we have not had sex in about two weeks, so I told her to do something for me to get me in the mood. She sighed and then went upstairs to get ready for work. FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 564
You deserved it 49 683

Same thing different taste

Top comments

snakeonthesun 0

that's why she said she was horny! To get you in the mood. was that not enough?

"Um, you need to get me in the mood." Isn't that something a woman says? Pull out your tampon and **** that woman stupid.

Comments

brmcconnaughey 0

Today, my husband asked me to stick my big toe up his ass, then lick it myself while saying, "That's the stuff, Hostess!" I sighed, then went upstairs to get ready for work. FML

she's a bitch. She must not love you. FYL

mkd0713 0

I'm sure you were hinting at a *******...why don't you think about her needs? selfish ass! your wife was trying to give you some, get yourself in the mood or just admit to your homosexuality.

Chocolate_Chunk 2

wait.. HE is selfish just because SHE wanted sex and was not ready to do anything for it? HE is slefish because SHE wanted him to comply like a slave? What the ******* **** is wrong with you?

I think you deserve it, if I was horny and my guy told me to help him, I would first be offended that I wasn't enough and second turned off. my boyfriend is turned on by me alone so I'm kinda picky. but FYL anyways.

Double standards are bad What (almost) every comment says is basically that "the man requires to be horny when the woman is" Really? Had the roles been reversed would the comments be the same? "the woman requires to be horny when the man is" I agree that hearing your husband say that might be demoralizing and a turnoff, surely it can be taken as a form of saying "the prospect of having sex with you isn't a turn on" HOWEVER On the other side of the same damn coin it can be taken as "I'm not really in the mood now, maybe if you did more than just say "yo baby lets have sex" I'd be more inclined to satisfy you" The latter option being more likely Why does the guy HAVE to be horny 24/7, its much like the stereotype of the woman being in the kitchen makin' sammiches. Maybe he just...wasn't ******* horny in the same moment you were " *GASP* OMG! This is DEFINITELY a diss towards the wife!" No, get over yourselves, everyone. I bet you 10 - 1 if the OP was a woman saying "Today, my husband told me he was very horny as we have not had sex in about two weeks, so I told him to do something for me to get me in the mood. He sighed and then went upstairs to get ready for work. FML" All the female posters would be like "WOW WHAT A DICK HE DIDN'T EVEN TRY TO GET YOU IN THE MOOD! WHAT A CHAUVINISTIC PIG!"

Personally I think it was the way that he said it that makes me more inclined to be sympathetic to the wife. Also, whichever way it was, it would end up on FML - which implies that they really wanted it, which means that in one way, they were in the mood. Maybe they'd still need a bit of, er, encouragement, but most people would know to say it in a way that wouldn't turn-off the other person.

You raise a good point Cinn, it does depend on how one says it to make them both enjoy it! But that being said the man would have to be...at the very least, mildly in 'the mood' to talk seductively. If one makes up percentages, it looks a little like this Lets say 0% is not in the mood and 100% is fully in the mood, and 50% is compliant, but not too eager. The wife is 100%, we know this to be true. The man is either 0% or 50%, this leaves us with two options; 1) If the man is 0% he would have easily said a polite "not now baby" (or something to that effect) and have easily avoided (most) of her frustration 2) If the man is 50% he is willing, but not fully wanting, he needs a little push to get him to..lets say 51%, where he would be compliant to making a move, hence why he openly said he wanted her to do something to get him to that stage. Aka being better for the both of them, had she taken a little initiative and started the ball rolling, so to speak. In my personal opinion, the wife was at fault because she communicated her desire, and just EXPECTED her husband to respond accordingly to her every demand. All the man did was communicate his feelings based on what he felt in that present moment. One cannot expect ANYONE (men and women) to comply to the others sexual desires and needs whenever. There has to be a foreground, that's what love making is all about.

I did say that some encouragement would be required, and I agree with most of your point. My main point was showing that not everyone would've reacted differently on here had it been the other way around. (Though on the basis that she was going to get ready for work, I think a quicky was all the wife had in mind.)

That's the way we men have it 24-7, so why bitch about it. For all you men out there that's been in that situation - FYL

YDI jackass. I hope she divorces your stupid ass. "Do something to get me in the mood" Hah...

YDI jackass. I hope she divorces your stupid ass. "Do something to get me in the mood" Hah...

YDI. do something to get you in the mood? i think that her saying "I'M HORNY" should've been that "something." if i talk dirty, my husband is All over it... me: i need you inside me him: *silence* *removes clothing in a frantic manner"