By Username - 18/03/2010 08:21 - France

Spicy
Today, my wife told me she was very horny as we have not had sex in about two weeks, so I told her to do something for me to get me in the mood. She sighed and then went upstairs to get ready for work. FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 564
You deserved it 49 683

Same thing different taste

Top comments

snakeonthesun 0

that's why she said she was horny! To get you in the mood. was that not enough?

"Um, you need to get me in the mood." Isn't that something a woman says? Pull out your tampon and **** that woman stupid.

Comments

f4everenergy 0

stupid. just carry her into the room and do it la!! i bet ur just one coward who have no balls to initiate sex

how can u not b horny after two weeks with no sex! shame on you

you're an idiot dude. girls are the ones that need to get in the mood. man the **** up. unless you've both let yourselves go and are ugly nasty fat ***** you've got no excuse. whip out your huge **** and **** her brains out

jcricket 0

he is completely right. how many times when you've been horny have you been selfless n got her in the mood?? yeah probably not often so don't expect her to suck you happy. for your wife's sake I hope she finds someone who will jump on the chance to please her. you MEGA FAIL!! you're lucky she didn't kick you ass because I definitely would have.

ninba20 0

ydi for being a dumb ass and not have sex with her after u two havent done it over 2 weeks...

Paradoodle 5

that's when you start foreplay stupid, if she's horny she's probably gonna make sure you are gonna be too, if you get what I'm saying. you don't tell anyone to get you in the mood, (you can but it depends on how you say it) you usually just go for it.

Danielt104 6

Yeah, he's a jerk for not being in the mood. He couldn't help it

I'm sorry, but you seriously need to wise up! You insulted her, are keeping her short of sex and clearly missing all the signs! Work it out before she becomes someone else's workout!!

ugh! F both of your lives for that fail ass communication.

Since when do guys need to be in a "mood?"

If you give this same senario to a 18 year old he slams on her for about tweenty minutes and is happy as a free dog. after dating several women in the attempt to find my wife, seeing the darn thing bleed, having daughters, seeing my dog bleed the same way. Did I mention seeing a child slide out... Can't say it looks the same anymore. I understand how you feel my wife expects me to jump through the window when she says im in the mood. Hmmm sitting here thinking about keeping the roof over our heads and how much I hate my job. Darn it i just wasn't thinking about having sex right now. Try not asying im in the mood instead make a move. Im sure the idea will Pop into my head. Lawn mower might need to be primed but be assured the grass gets cut.

WithoutDoubt27 0

hey morons... "do something to get me in the mood" is code for "put it in your mouth." girls think the longer you're in a relationship, the less you have to suck your man. ask Hillary, about that shit. he's not worried about the two weeks. that's what he pays a secretary for...