Let's get it on

By Frank - 17/08/2011 06:50 - United States

Spicy
Today, I came home from work tired and horny, and asked my girlfriend if she wanted to go make love. While all she had done all day is lay on the couch and watch television, she said, "I'm too tired, why don't you just go into the bathroom and grab a quick wank." FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 041
You deserved it 6 443

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

should have asked her to come help you..

Dude wtf? Girlfriends are not 24/7 in sex mood and you can't expect them to bed you whenever you want them to.

-19 I don't know about that, but I know for sure Boners prefers hairy armpit.

9-if she's been at home all day just laying around, then she has to have some energy somewhere.you are somewhat right though

you just ask it like that? maybe you could start by getting her in the mood, the rest will follow.

That's why you don't ask. As the marines say seize the day.

EnEl_Infierno 15

Still drunk n trolling lol n op u should of told her bit*h what do think i keep u around for, Jk. I'm bored, But I agree, op your life sucks.

alliewillie 22

Wahhh, my girlfriend wouldnt have sex with me when I wanted. My life is truly f*cked.

je_suis_fml 11

52- yes cause 'rape' is such a great idea, asshole.

Do some of her favorite foreplay and she'll be putty in your hands.

lol neither are guys, but if I see my gf tired/horny after a long day then I enjoy making her feel relaxed/happy. she dint have to have sex but she coulda tried a little harder then that >_

Pussy is good.Pussy is great.But there is always the option.To **********.

IndiRae 9

Just give her a good rape! I don't think it counts when they're your girlfriend. Or at least it shouldn't... Well that was the most ****** up thing to have ever crawled out of my mouth.

Brittaneyyy 0

honestly some of the responses to this fml are ridiculous she sat on her ass all day and stop assuming guys only want sex 24/7 he asked her nicely since it's something couples typically do and no girls turn lesbian because either their all about womens rights and super dikes or like some of my friends they just prefer more ****** because they don't have enough of their own. men have needs and so do women if she needs something I bet he'd do it for her

iluvboobies 9

Maybe she also ordered some pizza when you weren't home, OP? If you know what I mean. Bow-chika-wow-wow!

154 is completely right. seriously he had a hard day came home tired? she lied around all day? that doesn't seem right. and in no way shape or form did he seem like he was being rude when he asked her to make love.

adropofpeace 8

See the problem here is you asked. You're supposed to do like you do with parents: just tell her what's going down and she won't remember she even had the option to say no.

carmy25 0

Actually the fact that she was tired "if" she was watching tv all day is explainable. Electronic objects give off a low Hum that triggers tiredness or exhaustion after long periods of contact. However that being explained all one has to do is remove themselves from the the area in order to feel more awake (Aka OP get her off the couch and start playing with her, promise that it will wrk :) ) but all in all she should have bein more open to helping u out.

ChassyRose 1

I like that someone finally said that guys: at least the ones I know- don't realize that the best way to get a girl to do that is to SHOW her you wanna make love (and no- i don't mean just whip out your dick and say "here") Maybe its just me- but being straight up asked is just a turn off =/

Thumbs up if you read the comments more than the FML's

eminemchick 19
CHAMiLLiTARY_fml 2

When you do get an opportunity, **** her harder to teach her a lesson.

Worst jacket I've ever seen... (It says "VIAGRA")

worst case of herpes I have ever seen ( guy with a really bad case of herpes)

worst combo breaker i've ever seen (really bad combo breaker)

wait...this might be the only fml he has ever seen. he only has 1 comment

which also happens to be the worst comment...ive ever seen

worst haircut I ever seen (because ya know his hair is all stuff...)

worst name I've ever seen. (Sorry buddy, had to keep it going)

Worst attempt to keep it going I've seen.

Ya some people post stupid ones and they get approved

IndiRae 9

Worst ghost I've ever seen (it's not very intimidating)

Worst piece if shit I've ever had the pleasure of reading.

I know! Really? Why do you have her around? Sits on ass all day, does nothing AND doesn't put out?!? To the curb hornyman! And kick her there quick!

ChassyRose 1

You two are horrible.... a woman does NOT need to do that to show she's "worth" it.

239, the woman should also spend her time doing something productive.

Ever thought she's just having a day off and doesn't need to do anything?

nonelikeworms 0

I know. Frank needs to tell his girl they're in California, not UK.

agoth 0

they could be English people living in the uk

Nothing anybody can really say here. FYL OP.

She's probably tired from doing herself all day. Understandable. I do the same.

she's probably tired from doing the postman all day.

RedPillSucks 31

Then there's the milkman, the UPS driver, FedEx guy, a/c repairman, the plumber, and the guy who cuts the grass. If I was slangin' ass like that, I'd be tired too.