By Username - 18/03/2010 08:21 - France

Spicy
Today, my wife told me she was very horny as we have not had sex in about two weeks, so I told her to do something for me to get me in the mood. She sighed and then went upstairs to get ready for work. FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 564
You deserved it 49 683

Same thing different taste

Top comments

snakeonthesun 0

that's why she said she was horny! To get you in the mood. was that not enough?

"Um, you need to get me in the mood." Isn't that something a woman says? Pull out your tampon and **** that woman stupid.

Comments

lazy spoiled women don't wanna make an effort for anything, even for a playful request

#74 that's a turn on... you seem like a man who would realy love a woman 110%

So...The question becomes what is it he, the OP, wants her to do to turn him on? I get the feeling from her reaction just rubbing up on him and talking naughty was not going to get things started. For all anyone knows he has some "special" request that makes it not worth the effort. Not to mention there was a time constraint or she wouldn't have started getting ready for work. Don't know about you; but I don't have time to pull out the blue plushie panda suit and sing show tunes just to get a morning quickie on days I work. Color me thankful my man has an easy to crank motor. No plushie panda suits or show tunes required: Just an inviting smile and/or a couple of softly whispered words.

dramatimes10 0
nessalujin 0

You are lame! When guys do that to us girls, we take it offensive as of we aren't doing enough and it can really be a put down. My conclusion is either you like **** or you just can't get it up.

perdix 29

If her job is a ***** or a stripper, then she is doing something to get you in the mood by getting ready for work ;)

She's going to cheat on you with a colleague.

I've been married for several years. "I'm horny" IS enough 99% of the time. If you haven't had sex for 2 weeks, and you are not horny when your wife clearly tells you she wants sex... IDK, I sense problems. Women (even married ones) don't typically like to feel like they have to work to turn a guy on after they bluntly tell him they want sex. "I'm horny" before work implies a quickie, not an hour-long love-making session preceded by a *******.

etherealshadows 1

Dude, if you feel that way, you should have the balls to leave her to find someone who excites you. If you don't really feel that way, nor do you feel that any woman could excite you, you really need to re-evaluate your life.