Wait

By Anonymous - 20/07/2022 22:00

Spicy
Today my wife told me she really wanted to have sex, and to wait in bed while she got ready. Turns out get ready means do the dishes, feed the dogs, clean the cat's litter tray, phone her sister, make coffee, shower, and wait for the dryer to dry her pyjamas. By the time she got in bed, I'd fallen asleep. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 439
You deserved it 1 066

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Maybe, if you want to get laid, do at least some of these chores. Maybe, don't call her sister, but, you could've done the rest.

Comments

Maybe, if you want to get laid, do at least some of these chores. Maybe, don't call her sister, but, you could've done the rest.

A very long time ago I learned not to count on “sex in the future”. Sex is either NOW or it’s just a hope. That’s not to say don’t make plans, but until the clothes come off don’t assume anything… Unfortunately OP’s spouse probably got distracted by various other things that seemed pressing at the time. I think most of us have been there at one time or another. Hopefully OP’s spouse will be “in the mood” again sometime and not get distracted…

Sometimes it takes an effort by all which is more appreciated.

I don't think she "really" wanted to have sex.

She probably did, and he could have helped with the house work, because she was probably tired too after all that work. OP do your share.

You should've jumped her in the shower "wink"......

You didn't even go check on her when she was taking so long?