By Cpm - 01/12/2009 01:55 - Canada

Today, my girlfriend decided we are ready for the next step in our relationship. Apparently that next step is her taking a dump with the door open. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 505
You deserved it 5 083

Same thing different taste

Top comments

This can't be true. Everybody knows that girls don't poop. :P

You should sit on her lap and drop one between her legs. After that she will always close the door and lock it.

Comments

hotdogger789 0

thats fukkn grossss. but then again depending on how long yu guys have been together for it shudnt really matter. but still not sumthing i wud do.

thats great lol sorry shes so creepy picka betta 1 nxt tme?

#4-you are deeply disturbed, but ya that's when you walk by and make farting noises lol

Just shut the door the next time you see she's in there doing her business. Yeah, at some point in time a couple should be comfortable at least ADMITTING to bodily functions around each other. Hell, my boyfriend and I are at the point where we can walk into the bathroom to take a leak when the other person is showering. But ********? Shit SMELLS, and I don't know anyone who would want that smell to spread more due to an open bathroom door. Eww.

HearMeOut 0

OP is probably just jealous because he saw his girlfriends dick while the door was open and got jealous.

Um... who cares? Just because the doors open doesn't mean you have to stand there and watch. ***** sake.

ddof5 0

how the hell is this an fml, ur the luckiest guy in the world

Actually, the "next step" is screwing her while she's taking a dump.