Bumbling

By Anonymous - 07/12/2019 20:00

Today, my girlfriend and I enjoyed a lovely shower together. It was indeed lovely until her father came into the washroom to say “Welcome to the family!” whilst taking a giant shit. FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 641
You deserved it 588

Same thing different taste

Top comments

In civilized countries, people use locks to keep their privacy.... privat.

J15237 25

Sorry man, but that is funny as hell. At that point you certainly have to ask her to marry you. At least you will have great in-laws.

Comments

In civilized countries, people use locks to keep their privacy.... privat.

J15237 25

Sorry man, but that is funny as hell. At that point you certainly have to ask her to marry you. At least you will have great in-laws.

How is someone who doesn't respect your privacy and just walks in and takes a dump while you're there great? That's just disrespectful and disgusting.

It is a little bit funny if your not the 2 people In the shower. But you guys should have locked the door or get your own place. Next time put a hat on the outside of the door, in movies that means sex is going on.

Lydmyers 9

I agree! the parents must be pretty chill and with a good sense of humour. it could be worse - they could be uptight assholes who would have given you an earful for showering together with the daughter.

Ew, wtf. If my dad came into the bathroom while I was showering I'd throat punch him. Lock the door, that's weird whether you were in there with her or not.

Welcome to you or welcome to the giant shit?

It's always lovely south of the Bible Belt.

Why would you take a shower together when her father was home ? ydi

Duc du V. 23

Sometimes, locking the door is a real bonus !