By Saphira - 11/11/2009 06:43 - United States

Today, my dad's girlfriend threw me a birthday party and all the gifts, decorations, and the cake were according to my age, which they thought was 12. I turned 13 today. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 250
You deserved it 8 066

Same thing different taste

Top comments

IllegalLight 0

If your dad's girlfriend is like 35 or whatever.. get her a 40 year old balloon on her next birthday :P She won't be happy either.

Kylias 6

Aww, that sucks. Congrats and happy birthday! And congratulations on being 13 and typing more coherently than most of the older crowd.

Comments

deaditegirl 0

Boo ******* hoo. You're a whiny little brat. STFU.

ElMundio87 0

go to hell you spoiled little shit

Oh wah. Parents always screw up their kids' age by at least a year. They sure did with me. Be thankful you got a party at all, you spoiled little brat.

lalalandgirl123 0

its her dad he should know how old she is and i know it hurts when parents forget that stuff.

put it this way. at least they remembered your birthday. BESIDES! AGE 13 IS NOT FUN! when you are 13 and you are around other 13 year olds, you start wondering how the hell you wound up in kindergarten all over again.

lol its not really all that uncommon for teenagers to have boyfriends and girlfriends ya know :)

edwadokun 0

i agree with everyone.. who the **** cares.. oh no one year difference BOOHOO you're THIRTEEN for crying out loud and you think your life is ****** up? are you an idiot or what. gosh go watch a disney movie or something you little prick

JLGCJ 0

That happens to me too. I'm turning 14 on saterday and mom keeps saying o my baby is going to be a teen now.

wow...oh no, atleast you got something. I havent gotten a party since I was 7 and Im not bitching.