By Saphira - 11/11/2009 06:43 - United States

Today, my dad's girlfriend threw me a birthday party and all the gifts, decorations, and the cake were according to my age, which they thought was 12. I turned 13 today. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 252
You deserved it 8 066

Same thing different taste

Top comments

IllegalLight 0

If your dad's girlfriend is like 35 or whatever.. get her a 40 year old balloon on her next birthday :P She won't be happy either.

Kylias 6

Aww, that sucks. Congrats and happy birthday! And congratulations on being 13 and typing more coherently than most of the older crowd.

Comments

I completely agree with #228. And for everyone saying "they can't relate" and "they don't understand," so what? They'll figure it out. They probably know what the urban dictionary is, or at least how to use google. So, think of it as a learning experience for them. They can't grow to understand anything if you block them out from everything they might not be able to relate to.

dude saphira is from eldest I'm waiting for brisingr to come to my library

You inconsiderate assholes, age doesn't mean anything. #227, my mom is not lazy or pathetic for not "screening" what i do on the internet. And if you didn't know most of the swear words by 13-14, i feel bad for you, you missed out on life. I completely agree with what #228 said, 12-15 would rather spend time out with friends then with their parents. None of you own anything, so stop acting like you do.

biggestfan 0

ummm well seriously? It's awkward swearing on a site that I now know 12 year olds read. So go away. Play neopets. or powerpets. or whatever. I don't care if you can or cannot relate to this, having you here is annoying. Parties don't ruin your life. Yes, it sucks that your dad's girlfriend can't even get your age right, but whatever.

biggestfan 0

Oh, and BTW #228? teens are the ones in school. If you can't graduate hs because you're busy reading fml, then that's just PATHETIC.

Dear number 235 I have abslutely no comment to you sweetheart, Just have fun with that. You enjoy your life. :)

Why are you all talking about 12-13 year olds? *sigh* I guess I'm the only 11 year old :( Us 11 year olds shame you annoying adults with all your bitching. SHAME #228 Agreed

Trooth 13

well it's the thought that counts right?

gangstapebbles89 0
Dieromantic85 0

Happy birthday you're not special