By Saphira - 11/11/2009 06:43 - United States

Today, my dad's girlfriend threw me a birthday party and all the gifts, decorations, and the cake were according to my age, which they thought was 12. I turned 13 today. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 252
You deserved it 8 066

Same thing different taste

Top comments

IllegalLight 0

If your dad's girlfriend is like 35 or whatever.. get her a 40 year old balloon on her next birthday :P She won't be happy either.

Kylias 6

Aww, that sucks. Congrats and happy birthday! And congratulations on being 13 and typing more coherently than most of the older crowd.

Comments

Lightz_Camera_Me 0

I hate people who whin over little things your turning 13 stop actin like a baby suck it up and move on. Besides the only important birthdays are your 1-5 birthdays, 10th, 15th, 16th, 18th and 21st

Get the **** off of the internet, you ******* ****. You're 13. Your ******* balls haven't even dropped yet.

I'm presuming you didn't notice that the OP is a GIRL. She doesn't have any balls to drop. Idiot. And TO the OP...I'd say FYL because your 13th is a big date, but trust me, there are more important things. I didn't celebrate my 18th. The wonders of fostercare for you. I'd just been dumped by the person I'd been with for 15months and my cat had just been run over. There're much worse things that can happen to you other than someone getting your age wrong.

Excuse me, my balls dropped when I was 12.

Could you try giving us a chance? We aren't the little dumbfucks you perceive us to be. And 13 is a fine age to be on the internet, we aren't 6 years old.

babyblu72 0

wow thats nothing do you remember the last time i had a party? yeah neither can i. SO STOP YOUR BITCHING AND SUCK IT UP YOU UNGRATEFUL ****

I'm 12, turning 13 in a few days, I mainly go on this site because I just love reading it. Just a nice site to go onto if you want a few laughs to remember later in the day or if you've already had a bad one. @ OP: Just be grateful they remembered and went through the effort.

Oh for ****'s sake. That comment made me want to die. It was just so pathetic. Jesus christ. Either acquire the mindset of an adult or shut the **** up. I'm also aware that yes, my comment was very immature and that I should not tell others to be more mature when I can't even string together a sentence without profanities... bla bla bla... cursing is not the way to express myself... bla bla bla... but sometimes telling someone to be quiet is just not the same.

i beg the question...why are there 13 year olds on this site? FML is a bit mature in nature. As to the post, big f*cking deal. I had b-day parties growing up and I wish I hadn't. Parties should be held for accomplishments. Celebrating the fact that once again you're a year older? I know I have a weird way of looking at it but that's just me. I think most holidays are crap too. I have a fiance that feels the same way though. I understand that most people like b-day parties. At least your father's gf remembered. Teenagers nowadays are bratty little f*ckwits. You prove me right.

awwww ur 13!!! so cute. happy birthday!

shoo, at least you got a party. besides, your parents thinking your older than you are has it's advantages...

zee209 0

I never had a birthday party, and I'm 22. You got an awesome party and complain because they got a year wrong? Age doesn't really matter until you're 16/18/21 anyway...Stop whining so much. And OP, you're 13, get off this site because you whine about stupid childish things... This is why I hate most teenagers..

onealhart54 0

As surprising as this may be, I am also thirteen and I am all for the good of this website. I don't post bogus stories because it is "fun". I will only comment on select topics. If a thirteen year old is mature enough, he/she should be able to use almost any website. Plus, there are twenty year olds on this sit that are less mature than I.

Um..doesn't FML prompt you when setting up your profile as to old you are? I'm pretty sure you are supposed to be 18 years old and up to read FML content. although, im not 100 % sure.