By Anonymous - 13/12/2010 06:29 - United States

Today, at Arby's, there were two cute guys behind me in line. Right before ordering, my dad said loudly "Go get the calorie sheet. You need to lose more weight before you think about going after those guys." FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 965
You deserved it 5 346

Same thing different taste

Top comments

This is what parents do; embarrass their kids at any chance they get. Besides, if the guys got put off by his words then you don't want them anyway. And you know how much you weigh and if you're happy with it, then let it be and just laugh it off.

Comments

I would just punch you in the face. This is totally unrelated to the FML. That is all.

ShadyFTW1 0

How is it unrelated? The fml has losing weight as a factor. Dumbass.

You want to punch me in the face? You're not going to break my nose; I can promise you that. I, on the other hand, would probably kill you. :)

sugarr0babby0 0

double embarassment :( sorry OP

glorialaura21 8
epiikgangster11 2

yes finally some people that support anti-fat

UniUni 16

You're living proof that two wrongs don't make a right

I take offence to people who still haven't recognised that there are variations in the spelling of certain English words.

finally the bastard is on my side for a change :p

33, and you should! How dare people from other countries spell words differently than the United States! That's just downright appalling! Both of those posters you claim to take offense to are from Australia. They spell words like they do in England… where, oddly enough, is where English originated. Americans aren't the only ones that use FML.

You're right, but being fairly new to the site I haven't quite grasped the slight differences like that. And I don't really pay attention to where anyone is from. Because I'm am asshole.

TheRealFamilyGuy, you're one of my fave FML'ers. Trace01m, you're an asshole! :) Have a nice day!

your dad is just looking out for you. I'm thinking Arbys. arbys just gave me a nice check for advertising on fml ;)

perdix 29

Dad probably wanted to keep you all for himself. ;) Of course, that could backfire if the the guys were plumpa humpas.

you should have said to your dad "the more cushion the better the pushin."

AWWW hahahahahahhaah I laughed so hard at this

Lordlucian 0

WERE, there WERE two guys, not WAS

No PeRsOnS haS caRe about wordz spiling U got dat ?!!!111!!

yeah, people do care, actually. we go to school and learn to spell the right way. if you spell wrong (especially when done on purpose), you look like an idiot.

ya srs. errbody noez that skulez ar importent

No... most of us don't care, and have better things to do with there life.

Oh, and I am pretty sure that we also learned to capitalize too. At least at my school.

Haha, actually OP did spell the word 'was' in the correct way. It is a grammar issue, not a spelling issue. Bring on the trolls. :)

lmao you have a horrible but yet funny and embrassing father.

This is what parents do; embarrass their kids at any chance they get. Besides, if the guys got put off by his words then you don't want them anyway. And you know how much you weigh and if you're happy with it, then let it be and just laugh it off.

Yeah, really. Parents just don't understand.

you are annoying and take everything too seriously

...I think someone opened the door again. :P But really, why does it matter? Everyone else uses the site in their own way, why not let me have mine? And as I've said many times before, I'm not always serious.