By rhartnett11 - 16/02/2011 12:56

Today, I woke up to a bloody nose. Instead of rushing to the bathroom, I creatively dripped the blood over a knife for photography class because the assignment was to show emotion. So many of the students and faculty were disturbed that I'm now forced to talk to the school psychologist. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 677
You deserved it 41 177

Same thing different taste

Top comments

MrFancy 0

I thought that was a pretty good idea. Sorry.

That's actually a pretty good idea...too bad people are stupid and overreact all the time. -.-'

Comments

katelyn92507 1

If it is a US public school they are legally obligated to look into it, just in case you are harming yourself or others. If they let it slip by and you ARE doing something insane, everyone gets sued and fired.

Mokiikom_fml 8

Nah. In truth this type of thing only works to harass normal students like the OP. Look for example at the recent madman in Arizona. He was a psycho from the start even before he lied about his mental problems and drug addiction to illegally purchase guns and kill all those people. The school knew about his issues but didn't bother doing anything about it, and just let the psycho take all those lives when they could have stopped it long before...

"The school" you are referring to was NOT a public high school, it was a college. His symptoms didn't show up until around the time he dropped out of HS. Later, the college actually kicked him out and told him to get therapy if he wanted to return, after calling the police several times because of his behavior. So my point stands; they watch for the telltale signs and report it, so as not to endanger the other kids and teachers. It is not harassment; if the OP is really just an artist and not a psycho, a meeting with the shrink isn't going to hurt her.

I get what you were going for, but always know your audience. As many students go off the deep end these days, they're going to most likely not take the chance you're the next one.

that's actually a smart idea stupid people taking it seriously all the time geeze >:(

Trying to show emotion by taking pictures of a "bloody" knife? Yeah, I'd say they were right in thinking you might be a little disturbed.

wellinever 5

It's not your fault for having such wimps for classmates. Great improvisation. Just rise above it.

Pacman247 0

roflmao nice idea i hope you explained it to them

Yea schools suck I got suspended for creatively letting alil of my diarrhea drip on the toilet seat and taking photos

people overreact for the stupidest little shit these days