By rhartnett11 - 16/02/2011 12:56

Today, I woke up to a bloody nose. Instead of rushing to the bathroom, I creatively dripped the blood over a knife for photography class because the assignment was to show emotion. So many of the students and faculty were disturbed that I'm now forced to talk to the school psychologist. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 677
You deserved it 41 177

Same thing different taste

Top comments

MrFancy 0

I thought that was a pretty good idea. Sorry.

That's actually a pretty good idea...too bad people are stupid and overreact all the time. -.-'

Comments

KristinaKreme 0

Haha, I love seeing your comments. So random and witty.

rhartnett11 0

guys. I'm a completely content 18 year old girl with plenty of peace and happiness and little to worry about as an adolescent. my photography teacher loved it because it showed rage fear and the emotions a sociopath is hiding. thought I was utilizing my nose bleed creatively! sheesh!

Acousticpixie14 6

I thought that it was very creative, too. I once got an idea from a cut I had while shaving. I filled my bathtub up with fake yellow roses and bought a bottle of spray blood and went to town. It made a really awesome photo. Keep being creative, don't let over reactive teachers bring you down [:

LMFAO!!!! I get you... I hated that topin on my photo class

emptywithyou 0

That's a kick ass idea.I wanna see the pic. I bet it looked awesome. It sounds like it would be. :)

Islander_fml 5

It's not the fact that (s)he did this for a project that gets him/her a YDI. It's the fact that (s)he is so surprised that everyone would be disturbed by it.

Also once in high school I made a similar project and showed some one cutting, getting high on heroin and drinking and driving, it was simulated and I was 15

how would they know that u got the blood naturally from a bloody nose ? They may think u cut urself or someone else to get it SINCE ITS ON A KNIFE...genius

Mokiikom_fml 8

It's a photography class, genius. The normal assumption would be to think he used fake blood (it's easy to make with food coloring and corn syrup) like every other photographer does. The OP actually had a perfectly fine idea, but the morons at his school are too stupid to comprehend. Just like you, actually.

Mokiikom_fml 8

Art is all about creativity. You did just fine. The animals at your school are as imbecilic as the ones here, who are stupidly and childishly voting YDI because they can't comprehend the most basic things and have just barely enough intelligence to breathe. If they were any dumber than this they'd suffocate.

the point is that if op were truly a disturbed person and actually felt the way the photo "portrayed" and acted as such, she would not have photographed it and made it known. if one is truly depressed and suicidal, and is cutting or otherwise harming themselves, they don't make it known. they don't want to look like they're weak. they keep that type of thing quiet, because depression is a battle that you must fight on your own. as I said earlier, people overreact and should learn how others minds work before jumping to conclusions.

January8 5

#121: you suggest what you protest against. to learn ones mind, and not to probe. a bit contradictory.