By rhartnett11 - 16/02/2011 12:56

Today, I woke up to a bloody nose. Instead of rushing to the bathroom, I creatively dripped the blood over a knife for photography class because the assignment was to show emotion. So many of the students and faculty were disturbed that I'm now forced to talk to the school psychologist. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 678
You deserved it 41 179

Same thing different taste

Top comments

MrFancy 0

I thought that was a pretty good idea. Sorry.

That's actually a pretty good idea...too bad people are stupid and overreact all the time. -.-'

Comments

people Just overreacting OP. in my history class one of the project options was "write a 'how to be a dictator...' book for future dictators", but no one who did that assignment needs to see a counseller,[sarcastic tone] but they could potentially be a dictator in the future. But good luck with your sessions!

TheDorianMode 8

Hey, at least it worked; you managed to show plenty of emotion.

Sophie_Sovereign 6

I seriously hate it when shit like that happens. So only a week ago I decide to put on a little extra eye-liner and smudge it up a bit, and I have most of my friends asking if I'm emo, a teacher asking if I 'need to talk to somebody,' and my parents openly asking me if I am being tortured 'inside.' No big deal! What you did was creative, and it obviously had an impact - like art should do.

"being tortured inside" hilarious!!! haha it does sucks though

Taciturnbadger 0

I thought that was quite clever, bro. That sucks!

Its truely sad how people are labled we are all human we all express ourselves differently.

OneWithManatees 0

SEND ME THE PIC!!!! THAT'S AWESOME!!!!

russianredgirl 0

People saying that it was a disturbing picture to do. Someone I know got a friend to cover themselves in fake blood and pose with a knife aggressively for a project, my school was fine with it. OP was just finding a interesting way of showing emotion (anger maybe? Or sorrow if you want to represent it in another way) and it's not like they hurt themselves to do it.