By rhartnett11 - 16/02/2011 12:56

Today, I woke up to a bloody nose. Instead of rushing to the bathroom, I creatively dripped the blood over a knife for photography class because the assignment was to show emotion. So many of the students and faculty were disturbed that I'm now forced to talk to the school psychologist. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 677
You deserved it 41 177

Same thing different taste

Top comments

MrFancy 0

I thought that was a pretty good idea. Sorry.

That's actually a pretty good idea...too bad people are stupid and overreact all the time. -.-'

Comments

shit. i'm so lucky i dont go to your school or i'd be in the psychologist's every day.

Jazzalyn 10

I think what OP did was kind of cool. And I don't believe that OPs actions represents how he/she truly feels. In fact, I don't believe that it does. It's kind of like me sometimes. If some of my actions - although, I'm talking more verbal, but sometimes even the way I react to things - represented how I really felt then I think just about everyone would avoid me because they'd be scared of me because of some of the things I've done - whether it's making references to pointy objects or watching a film clip where some woman cuts her fingers off and my first thought is "I want tomato soup and noodles" because the blood reminds me of the soup. Or even the occasional flippant attitude towards life, even though it's something I value more than anything else.

dude that's a great idea I love it. there's nothing wrong with being ceative just saved u time on trying to get fake blood to look real

Princess_BB 0

People jus don't how to deal w someone who thinks outside the box, who isn't like everyone else... people suck!

neat stuff op, they just didn't get it. people aren't cheerful all the time

Megalomania_fml 0

and you're as member of the brotherhood...

go dressed in an OJ costume. continue the art project.