By rhartnett11 - 16/02/2011 12:56

Today, I woke up to a bloody nose. Instead of rushing to the bathroom, I creatively dripped the blood over a knife for photography class because the assignment was to show emotion. So many of the students and faculty were disturbed that I'm now forced to talk to the school psychologist. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 677
You deserved it 41 177

Same thing different taste

Top comments

MrFancy 0

I thought that was a pretty good idea. Sorry.

That's actually a pretty good idea...too bad people are stupid and overreact all the time. -.-'

Comments

vixenlegs22 0

awesome idea to bad ppl are stupid and in themselves disturbed...

lksdliz 9

If you're gonna wake up with a nosebleed, might as well make it useful! If you were a diabetic you could go ahead and test your blood sugar, too!

blad11 0

When asked how I feel I usually reply that I feel like I am really made out of two or more people and that's why there's a seam on my ball sack.

don't you know you're not supposed to actually do anything creative in school? you're supposed to pretend you're completely uninteresting and boring. I almost got expelled back in high school for knowing how to read tarot cards because the teachers thought i was bringing the devil into the school. the public school. don't be different. that's what college is for.

Where do you live? If you don't mind my asking... I never found any rules about bringing the devil into school in the student handbooks in NJ.

Mokiikom_fml 8

Go back to kindergarten. It seems you came out of it too early.

monstersocks 5

I don't think I've ever seen the FYL-YDI vote count so close before. It's 3272-3301 at the time I'm reading this. Anyway, I don't think you deserved it OP. That was actually a very clever idea, in my opinion.

People are such *******, if they're upset about this.

RideLifeAway 0

Ahhh , what we do for the love of photography :) lol