Degrading

By Failure2017 - 04/11/2017 19:30 - United States

Spicy
Today, my husband referred to me as his “favorite meat sock” in front of our son. FML
I agree, your life sucks 4 453
You deserved it 480

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ezrajab 22

Yea sounds like it’s time to have a talk with him about what’s appropriate in front of your kid and what stays behind closed doors! FYL op

Hey, at least you’re not his second favorite meat sock. Glass half full!

Comments

Hey, at least you’re not his second favorite meat sock. Glass half full!

You know, I somehow doubt that that’s very comforting.

ezrajab 22

Yea sounds like it’s time to have a talk with him about what’s appropriate in front of your kid and what stays behind closed doors! FYL op

I’d start referring to him as “Ex husband number One”

Jesus Christ if that's something you'd get a divorce over you should just lock yourself in a room

It’s a joke. Chill out a little Miss Frizzle.

Well the proof is in the pudding as the saying goes... Looking at nickname it uses one can surmise that perhaps it doesn't take things lightly lol

What a charming term of endearment! Sounds like a keeper and also, does he have others that are not his "favourite"??

19mackay92ally 4

he could've been implying she was the best "meat sock" from the other sexual encounters he had in the past either way disrespectful and wouldn't be funny if the kid repeated it to other people

that's hilarious. I would have laughed so hard. too funny!

boopingsnoot 24

When he gets home from work, ask him, "how was my little cocktail weiner's day today?"

That's not the same as simply talking dirty ( like "I wanna bend you over!") because it's disrespectful too. He's teaching the kid vile terms he hopefully will never say unlike ordinary sex terms which he will naturally use when he's older. He's showing the kid his mother disrespected, which always hurts. And he's modeling an unhealthy way to relate to sex partners. It's not just tacky. It's shit parenting. And shit spousing.

Some people find that sort of thing funny. It is not "shit spousing" just because you don't. Maybe he shouldn't have said it in front of the child, but I highly doubt the child will pick it up unless he says it often, and will probably forget about it by the time they are at the age that they would understand it as a sex term.

But wait, did he maybe say it in the context of sock puppet characters being on the TV? Maybe he didn't mean it as sexual harassment but more like "You are fun like these puppet people I have on my mind"? I sure hope it was something like that!

manb91uk 22

Just refer to him as your least satisfying *****, he’ll soon shut the **** up!

This really depends on the type of relationship you have and the age of your son. I have teenagers and wouldn't be bothered. It is healthy for kids to see parents joking and being comfortable together.