By hater - 16/03/2010 10:55

Today, I was proposed to in a McDonald's. FML
I agree, your life sucks 64 210
You deserved it 14 838

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Please, PLEASE tell me he didn't hide the ring in your Big Mac.

So? You were proposed to. Get over it. I was proposed to at home and it was incredibly sweet. Maybe he was waiting for when it felt right and it happened to feel right there. Be thankful you have someone that appreciates you enough to marry you since you obviously don't appreciate him.

Comments

butlerreid 0

You're not being paid to write FMLs like this. You're being paid to take the customer's order and to ensure the customer is served properly. With that being said, I'd like a #14 with a coke and make it a large, please. The misses will have a water... (looks over to her pale and emotionless face as she stares into the distance) ... I take that back. It's her birthday, so let her have a Sprite.

Mx_Rider 6

why is your life ****** op? he proposed to you, who cares if it was at mcdonalds, you could have enjoyed it with a bigmac. ungrateful bitches these days *sigh*

dudeitsdanny 9

So she should e grateful he proposed at all? If proposing just to please someone is a good thing in your mind, you'll be married soon, if you're a guy. If you're a girl... I feel sorry for you.. And your future spouse.

loski87 4

lol I obviously am illiterate... for some reason I thought it said where did he get your ring from... i fail

iamchuck 0

Was it a McDonald's in a Wal-mart after you spent 3 hours getting ready and he bought condoms?

that is a total lack of tact, taste, and common sense. MCDONALDS? lol @ 23

dudeitsdanny 9

Was it at the one at a Walmart with a $200 ring you picked out yourself minutes before? Anyways, normally I call out spoiles brats for what they are, but he could have at least taken you somewhere else if he wanted a cheap proposal. Parks are free and picnics cheaper. Romantic dinnners at home are cheap. So FYL, but YDI for dating someone with little creativity.

Yeah, exactly. Even if he's broke, he can do better than inside a McDonalds.

Yes, I didn't know going to a nice park was so INCREDIBLY DIFFICULT!!! Or that something that SIMPLE was asking too much. Besides, at mcdonalds, you have to pay for their crappy food.

wow majority thinks the op is undeserving lol. sigh.

oh that is right, she is dating him or pick/chose him because she knew one day or another he would propose in maccas? OP unless you are 18 that is the worst way possible of proposing lol

spartan_girl 0

sorry OP, that sounds less than romantic, lol. I was proposed to at home (well, my boyfriend's home) and it was very sweet, but somehow I think I would have been mortified if it had been at McD's. I'm curious if this was OP's boyfriend or if OP just randomly got proposed to by a random other person at McDonald's. If it was a random person, that's pretty funny :)

if you love the guy/girl its not an FML