By MJ3105 - 07/05/2009 11:36 - Israel

Today, I was eating at a restaurant patio with a few friends. After the waitress cleaned up our table there was a drop of mayonnaise on the table. I wiped it with my finger and licked it. It wasn’t mayo, it was bird shit. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 167
You deserved it 153 024

Same thing different taste

Top comments

youmakemyday_fml 0

ughh...why would you eat something that landed on the table anyway?? wouldn't you wipe it off with a napkin...

ozymandias_fml 0

You are a disgusting person. Even if it was mayo, that is disgusting. Who a) eats random condiments they find b) especially when splattered on a disgusting public table?

Comments

The_Cait 0

I agree with what most people have had to say: Why the hell would you wipe up and ingest ANYTHING off a table [particularly a public one]? Also, #50: Agreed!!

jumpropechamp 0

i just want to say this is complete BS. First off when you sat down at the table you would've noticed the bird poo there. With that being said there is no way you are that oblivious that after the plates were taken away a bird pooped there without you noticing. You are full of sh** and you are just retarded for eating mayo off of a public table, where did you grow up? The jungle? Okay Tarzan, make sure you clean the table after you eat. You are sick person and my prayers go out to you and your family.

hahahaha fucktard. im gonna eat this warm white substance left on a dirt table at an outdoor restaurant. why would warm mayo tempt you that much in the first place? ydi x 1000

Blind_Ninja 0

#53, a thought just occurred to me. Mayo would have been cool in temperature while bird good would have been warm.

that's what you get for eating something that landed on the table. ew.

Philinchains 0

God, IDIOT. you have some nasty habits. that's ridiculously disgusting. Im not gonna ask why. I assume you also pick food off the floor. probably scratches his balls while cooking. Dont worry your obviously an Idiot so this isnt going to be the worst thing you've done or tasted. Im sure someday you'll have kids if you don't already then you might change a poopy diaper then make a sandwich without washing your hands. And by the way the meat in your sandwich isnt bad. that smell is your dirty hands. yes thats poop you didnt wash off.

54 thats assuming that the people before him spilled it, ate quickly, and were walking out the door when he walked in..i mean a small little dab of 'mayo' would get up to room temperature fairly quickly, but maybe if it was colder outside it could make more sense, but if it was cold out, i don't know why they'd eat outside.. hmmm

Mayo is disgusting anyways. I bed the bird shit tasted better.