By MJ3105 - 07/05/2009 11:36 - Israel

Today, I was eating at a restaurant patio with a few friends. After the waitress cleaned up our table there was a drop of mayonnaise on the table. I wiped it with my finger and licked it. It wasn’t mayo, it was bird shit. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 167
You deserved it 153 024

Same thing different taste

Top comments

youmakemyday_fml 0

ughh...why would you eat something that landed on the table anyway?? wouldn't you wipe it off with a napkin...

ozymandias_fml 0

You are a disgusting person. Even if it was mayo, that is disgusting. Who a) eats random condiments they find b) especially when splattered on a disgusting public table?

Comments

rxysurfbum07 0
bendovrhoe69 0

you must be and idiot. u suck at life way to go.

beepmeep 0

this is FAKE!! this is exactly like the post a few days ago about the guy sitting down at the outside part of a restaurant and a piece of 'meat' dropped on the ground and he ate the piece of meat but he noticed it was still there after a few minutes.

Just like everyone else: whytf would you wipe something off a public table, regardless of what it is, and then put it your mouth? Do you get sick often?

Regardless of whether it was mayo or not, you do realize that all they do is wipe the table with a wet rag right? They don't actually sanitize it...

Why would you eat mayo off of the table anyway? YDI.

What are you- 2 years old??? And what is it with you people eating things off the floor, dirty table.... You TOTALLY deserved it!!!! That is the most disgusting ting you can do. What are you going to do next, go around tables and see if someone dropped something that look good and just eat it!?

what kind of fatass licks leftover mayonnaise off of a table