By MJ3105 - 07/05/2009 11:36 - Israel

Today, I was eating at a restaurant patio with a few friends. After the waitress cleaned up our table there was a drop of mayonnaise on the table. I wiped it with my finger and licked it. It wasn’t mayo, it was bird shit. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 167
You deserved it 153 024

Same thing different taste

Top comments

youmakemyday_fml 0

ughh...why would you eat something that landed on the table anyway?? wouldn't you wipe it off with a napkin...

ozymandias_fml 0

You are a disgusting person. Even if it was mayo, that is disgusting. Who a) eats random condiments they find b) especially when splattered on a disgusting public table?

Comments

patray_angel 0

OMG that is sooo gross!!! Obviously you weren't thinking and/or weren't paying that close attention to what you were about to eat. Like others have pointed out, even if it had been mayo, why would you eat something off of a public table?

Thank you number #80!!! Right??? Whats up with all these FAT asses eating shit off the floor and licking tables??? Stop people.

NoBounceNoPlay 0

???????????????????????????????? I don't even know what to say.

Eww.... Just putting this out there but that can seriously make you sick.

AkanishiSan 0

why would u lick anything off a table?? especially (im assuming) a talbe thats OUTSIDE?? thats disgusting. i mean, i would have done the same if it was on a plate or something, but the table??

hollister7304 0

1. Plain Mayo is disgusting 2. Eating shit off of a public table is disgusting 3. You are extremely disgusting

avoid567 0

whyy would you want to eat extra mayo, which would be extra fat? and why would you lick something off the table..do you like germs? AND YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHERE IT CAME FROM. That could've been like..mayo that fell out of someone else's mouth. omggg gross. you're disgusting lmao.

I wonder if this is the same guy that licked someone else's vomit off of their own arm because they thought it was spilled alcohol. If this is true, people like you are the reason I have given up on the world. ******* retards.

This exact story was already on here awhile back ago just with ice cream.

So many FMLs that basically go "I found food lying around someplace nasty so I ate it." These people are disgusting.