By MJ3105 - 07/05/2009 11:36 - Israel

Today, I was eating at a restaurant patio with a few friends. After the waitress cleaned up our table there was a drop of mayonnaise on the table. I wiped it with my finger and licked it. It wasn’t mayo, it was bird shit. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 167
You deserved it 153 024

Same thing different taste

Top comments

youmakemyday_fml 0

ughh...why would you eat something that landed on the table anyway?? wouldn't you wipe it off with a napkin...

ozymandias_fml 0

You are a disgusting person. Even if it was mayo, that is disgusting. Who a) eats random condiments they find b) especially when splattered on a disgusting public table?

Comments

Why would you lick mayo off the table? That's gross anyway. Are you 8?

AntiChrist7 0

everything that sticks on a table is gross anyway. is your mental age 2?

1) Eww because it's mayo 2) Ewww to wiping it off the table! Do you know how gross those tables are? When they wipe them down they do it with a wet cloth that they have just wiped everything else down with.... no they do not get a fresh rag, no they do not even run fresh warm water through it. Restaurants have trouble keeping bacteria off fresh lemon/lime slices why would you 'essentially' lick something off a public table, outside?

LoLLiPoPPiCoRnZ 0

only 5 year olds lick stuff off the table. ur life is ****** and you deserved it at the same time. never lick anything off a table. I might hav to tell 5 year olds that but I'm guessing you're about 17 or 18.

That's disgusting, most civilized people above the age of four know that you don't lick tables or lick things off of tables. Gross, YDI.

ladywaldo 0

Ahhhhhh!!!! Filthy filthy filthy!!! Learn your lesson????? Sure hope so

Blind_Ninja 0

OP deserved it. First for being a fat ass. Honestly, mayo? That's not exactly the kind of condiment that people eat on its own. Maybe ranch, or barbeque, or ketchup.... but mayo? Yeah, that screams fat ass. Second for not being able to tell the difference between bird splatter and mayo. Idiot, much? Third... eat a piece of a meat or some vegetables off a table during the meal, I'll give you the five second rule. But some sauce after your meal is over? Come the **** on....

Ok, well, this is invented. We need two more buttons: "so what?" and "bullshit"