By xxruby - 24/02/2015 21:07 - United States - Katy

Spicy
Today, I worked my boyfriend's shift so he could stay home. I even brought him the free meal I got for helping out. Turns out he wanted to stay home so badly to cheat on me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 424
You deserved it 3 548

Same thing different taste

Top comments

shit that's rough. dump him OP, he doesn't deserve you. FYL

Comments

Well, he was the boyfriend at the time, not an ex-boyfriend. OP could say "then-boyfriend," but that would have spoiled the surprise of the FML.

MetalSonicCD 13

Jesus Christ every ******* FML that has to do with a cheating partner has this comment. If you're begging for thumbs up, then you have a bright future as an FML enthusiast

shit that's rough. dump him OP, he doesn't deserve you. FYL

I'm sorry, OP! I hope you dumped his sorry ass! You don't need people like him in your life especially after all the effort you went through today. Good karma is coming your way! Stay positive!

lennon_ 16

Eat his free meal, dump him, and give yourself props for being a good (ex)girlfriend.

Tell his boss why he was unable to do his own job.

I doubt his boss would appreciate him shirking his duties and treating the person who took on those duties in that way. Wouldn't look good and hopefully he'd lose hours or even get fired.

I'm glad someone said it. We don't need people like OP's ex(I hope) in the workplace. Who knows what else he did.

Actually, if the boyfriend found someone to work his shift then he's being perfectly responsible as far as his boss is concerned. If he had called in sick and left them short handed that would be a different story. But it doesn't really matter why you want a day off as long as you can get someone to cover your shift for you. He's definitely an asshole and a horrible person, but as someone else said, the boss probably won't want to get involved in personal problems.

Unless of course, the boss is a woman. For some reason, woman find it personal to them as well if another woman is hurt, she'd probably say he's a filthy bastard, maybe even relate it to a life experience she may have had, and give him hell or fire him. That's how it works. (Don't yell at me, I'm a woman also lol. Just stating what usually happens)

You'd think he'd know when you'd be home and would plan accordingly. Just further proof that he's a schmuck.

I took this as she surprised him with the food. Idk.

JohnTheDonJuan 11
jentrynicole 20

Throw the free food in his face.

Why would you waste free food on a piece of shit person like that? The thought alone makes me angry.