By MJ3105 - 07/05/2009 11:36 - Israel

Today, I was eating at a restaurant patio with a few friends. After the waitress cleaned up our table there was a drop of mayonnaise on the table. I wiped it with my finger and licked it. It wasn’t mayo, it was bird shit. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 168
You deserved it 153 027

Same thing different taste

Top comments

youmakemyday_fml 0

ughh...why would you eat something that landed on the table anyway?? wouldn't you wipe it off with a napkin...

ozymandias_fml 0

You are a disgusting person. Even if it was mayo, that is disgusting. Who a) eats random condiments they find b) especially when splattered on a disgusting public table?

Comments

why in the **** would you lick mayo off of a table anyway?

everybodys already said it, but just to further clarify: mayonnaise itself is by far the most disgusting thing that people but on food. id personally rather die than eat anything with mayo on it. secondly, why, again WHYYYYYYYYYY would you eat anything off the table at a public OUTDOOR restaurant. in conclusion, it is people like you that deserve to eat shit [literally in this case]. you are a disgusting human being.

were you really that hungry that you had to eat even a drop of mayo that fell on the table? thats nasty =/ and it would still be nasty if it really was mayo and you licked it from a public table...

ditlihi 0

What you did was gross to begin with. Now my question is, how did you know it was bird shit? I'm not sure I'd recognize the taste myself. But that's just me.

then don't be ******* gross, that's what napkins are for.

i love mayo and all but eating something off a dirty table is just stupid...what kind of disgusting human being are you

RiCAN_CUTiE23 0

how can you confuse that ? if its still squishy then wouldn't it still stink ?

If you had table manners it wouldn't have been an issue!

Why would you eat something off a table?